dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm worrying about a bunch of *kitten* I can't control or change :/
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    I'm worrying about a bunch of *kitten* I can't control or change :/

If you like audiobooks or reading... I recommend Dale Carnegie How to stop worrying and start living... It's pretty freaking amazing!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Studies have shown that we actually subconsciously make decisions as much as 10 seconds before we consciously decide to do whatever our subconscious has already decided...

So do we really have any freewill at all, if our past experience and emotions are controlling our minds, is our perception of control really just an illusion?

And this kind of *kitten* Jesse, is why you have like 2 friends :neutral::lol:
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Studies have shown that we actually subconsciously make decisions as much as 10 seconds before we consciously decide to do whatever our subconscious has already decided...

So do we really have any freewill at all, if our past experience and emotions are controlling our minds, is our perception of control really just an illusion?

My subconscious must be broken cause I usually say *kitten* it and do things anyway :D
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    That I should post in the "What Irks You" thread over the numerous repeat threads, but I ain't even mad because they're all "repeats" making fun of a very ridiculous thread indeed.

And of course, I find great amusement in the mockery. :D
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

My subconscious must be broken cause I usually say *kitten* it and do things anyway :D

Yeah but, what if your subconscious was the one who told you to say *kitten* it?

This is some deep *kitten*

Exactly... This Dude gets it
    You just simply give in to whatever has already been decided are doing no more than trying to make peace with it
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Short Girls o:)
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    How I'm having a REALLY good start to my morning and also food.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

The awesome part is... that the subconscious mind is malleable ;)
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    How I'm having a REALLY good start to my morning and also food.

I know! Best Wednesday ever! Happy hump day!

In my part of the woods is still Tuesday ;)
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I wonder if bikers are offended at the S&M dominatrix peeps' appropriation of their leather clothes and hats. Probably not.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Getting today over with
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    It's ironic how much more sleep I get I graveyard
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    The new Google Calendar design is nice and clean.
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    How awesome I’m getting at peeing thru the toilet seat without splashing anything on it.

I thought that lesson was taught when boys are 3 yrs old. Slow learner I'm guessing?