Replies

• Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I need to leave work today
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    If your post is woo-ed enough now it gets greyed out...?

Geez nothing confirms we all have haters as seeing those numbers next to the Woo button lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    If your post is woo-ed enough now it gets greyed out...?

Seriously?

I saw someone's post, someone I know I haven't ignored, and it was greyed out so I clicked on it and it had 11 woos

We need to test this...

Sure. Everyone woo my original post about it and we'll see if it's greyed out

So close!

hj1bl7m3cldd.png
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    So much paperwork.
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    Mine still shows 13 woos
  • FJlove4life
    FJlove4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    boys! lol
  • cee134
    edited December 2017
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I can still see your post teacups even with the heavy wooing activity.

Well damn.

Maybe someone reported the other post I saw with 11 woos

Can you screen shot it if you don't have that person on ignore? We could go look at it and see if we see the same thing.
  • dfein001
    dfein001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just met Gary Sinise and it makes me want to rewatch Forrest Gump.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    dfein001 wrote: »
    I just met Gary Sinise and it makes me want to rewatch Forrest Gump.

I loved him in CSI NY
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out how I got 271 hugs in less than a day.... I don't know what's going on.. I am a little mixed right now between feeling loved and feeling violated... I just don't know.. you know..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out how I got 271 hugs in less than a day.... I don't know what's going on.. I am a little mixed right now between feeling loved and feeling violated... I just don't know.. you know..

lol

It use to be the awesome button, they just changed it to hug but didn't take away the previous awesome count.
  • cee134
    Options

Well damn.

I use a PC. It's different with phones. I can't see jailbars either with a PC.

I can't see jailbars on PC either

cee134 wrote: »

Well damn.

Can you screen shot it if you don't have that person on ignore? We could go look at it and see if we see the same thing.

gm67r0u8uuak.png

Yeah, it's grayed out for me too and not flagged. It must call the mods attention and they decide to bury it, or maybe that's automatic if it gets more then X woos to save the mods time. Probably doesn't apply in Chit Chat or Fun and Games.

I'm guessing this because that post could be considered Woo and that type of thing can be common in the regular forums. My understanding is the Woo button is to stop all the reporting of the the same issue about a post in regards to nutrition and health.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options

Awwww...you wanna hug?
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options

lol

It use to be the awesome button, they just changed it to hug but didn't take away the previous awesome count.

Dudddeee.. I never had the awesome button.. only the wooo.. Hmmm.
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options

lol

Dudddeee.. I never had the awesome button.. only the wooo.. Hmmm.

Lack of sleep makes me a dumbass.. Okay..Okay.. I did have it...
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »

Awwww...you wanna hug?

Sure why not..