What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    @sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I wonder why they're called suicide victims when they're also the perpetrators.

Being a victim of your own mind and inner demons is what brings most people to suicide. A mentally stable person last resort would be suicide.

Thank you, by the way. That does explain how they are more victim than "do-er." I always appreciate logical answers over SJW emotional ones.

Yes, that’s what I was doing. If you ever lose a friend to suicide, you can come back with a little bit of grace.

Young-blood, I fought the "War on Terror" for a decade. Do you know the suicide rate for Soldiers and Veterans?
    Like I haven't lost friends to suicide...
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

Being a victim of your own mind and inner demons is what brings most people to suicide. A mentally stable person last resort would be suicide.

Thank you, by the way. That does explain how they are more victim than "do-er." I always appreciate logical answers over SJW emotional ones.

Yes, that’s what I was doing. If you ever lose a friend to suicide, you can come back with a little bit of grace.

Young-blood, I fought the "War on Terror" for a decade. Do you know the suicide rate for Soldiers and Veterans?

And yet with every new post you make, you continue to make light of a serious subject and now you’re being condescending.

It’s all good dude, I’ll let it go now before you take it further out of hand.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

And yet with every new post you make, you continue to make light of a serious subject and now you’re being condescending.

It’s all good dude, I’ll let it go now before you take it further out of hand.

I was actually trying to reach out with the 'young-blood.' I knew I should have just stuck with 'bro.'
    It is all good and we part in peace.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I always feel like I have to add that what I say is a joke in here when I'm being silly. Oh well, if you get it and laugh, good. If not, I hope you think I'm weird and don't contact me :smirk:

Is this a joke?

You think I'm weird, don't you?

Why did you answer my question with another question?

Is it OK that I just wanted to know?

Are you weird?

You're not going to message me, are you?

Is that what I'm supposed to do? I'm new here, are you from Texas?

Do you want me to be from Texas?

Yes! Is that even a question?

Guess I didn't have to ask, did I?

Did you know that I was hoping you'd be wearing a cowboy hat next time I saw your profile pic?

lja98mkgcrw5.jpg

What if I said that I don't actually own a cowboy hat?

Can you photoshop it?
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I always feel like I have to add that what I say is a joke in here when I'm being silly. Oh well, if you get it and laugh, good. If not, I hope you think I'm weird and don't contact me :smirk:

Is this a joke?

Are you weird?

Did you know that I was hoping you'd be wearing a cowboy hat next time I saw your profile pic?

lja98mkgcrw5.jpg

Can you photoshop it?

Never used it. How does photoshop work?
  • cee134
    Options

Is this a joke?

Are you weird?

lja98mkgcrw5.jpg

Can you photoshop it?

Well, like any image-editing program, you can use Photoshop to "alter" images like photos, downloaded icons, or scanned artwork. Altering an image includes doing such things as changing the colors within an image, modifying the size and scale of an image, or putting one picture "within" another.

Photoshop was created in 1988 by Thomas and John Knoll. Since then, it has become the de facto industry standard in raster graphics editing, such that the word "photoshop" has become a verb as in "to Photoshop an image," "photoshopping" and "photoshop contest", though Adobe discourages such use.[4] It can edit and compose raster images in multiple layers and supports masks, alpha compositing and several color models including RGB, CMYK, CIELAB, spot color and duotone. Photoshop has vast support for graphic file formats but also uses its own PSD and PSB file formats which support all the aforementioned features. In addition to raster graphics, it has limited abilities to edit or render text, vector graphics (especially through clipping path), 3D graphics and video. Photoshop's feature set can be expanded by Photoshop plug-ins, programs developed and distributed independently of Photoshop that can run inside it and offer new or enhanced features.

Photoshop's naming scheme was initially based on version numbers. However, in October 2002, following MeeseeksAndDestroy becoming a thespian, and also the introduction of Creative Suite branding, each new version of Photoshop was designated with "CS" plus a number; e.g., the eighth major version of Photoshop was Photoshop CS and the ninth major version was Photoshop CS2. Photoshop CS3 through CS6 were also distributed in two different editions: Standard and Extended. In June 2013, with the introduction of Creative Cloud branding, Photoshop's licensing scheme was changed to that of software as a service rental model and the "CS" suffixes were replaced with "CC". Historically, Photoshop was bundled with additional software such as Adobe ImageReady, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Device Central and Adobe Camera RAW.

Alongside Photoshop, Adobe also develops and publishes Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Lightroom, Photoshop Express and Photoshop Touch. Collectively, they are branded as "The Adobe Photoshop Family". It is currently a licensed software.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Options

Is this a joke?

Are you weird?

lja98mkgcrw5.jpg

Can you photoshop it?

Well, like any image-editing program, you can use Photoshop to "alter" images like photos, downloaded icons, or scanned artwork. Altering an image includes doing such things as changing the colors within an image, modifying the size and scale of an image, or putting one picture "within" another.

Photoshop was created in 1988 by Thomas and John Knoll. Since then, it has become the de facto industry standard in raster graphics editing, such that the word "photoshop" has become a verb as in "to Photoshop an image," "photoshopping" and "photoshop contest", though Adobe discourages such use.[4] It can edit and compose raster images in multiple layers and supports masks, alpha compositing and several color models including RGB, CMYK, CIELAB, spot color and duotone. Photoshop has vast support for graphic file formats but also uses its own PSD and PSB file formats which support all the aforementioned features. In addition to raster graphics, it has limited abilities to edit or render text, vector graphics (especially through clipping path), 3D graphics and video. Photoshop's feature set can be expanded by Photoshop plug-ins, programs developed and distributed independently of Photoshop that can run inside it and offer new or enhanced features.

Photoshop's naming scheme was initially based on version numbers. However, in October 2002, following MeeseeksAndDestroy becoming a thespian, and also the introduction of Creative Suite branding, each new version of Photoshop was designated with "CS" plus a number; e.g., the eighth major version of Photoshop was Photoshop CS and the ninth major version was Photoshop CS2. Photoshop CS3 through CS6 were also distributed in two different editions: Standard and Extended. In June 2013, with the introduction of Creative Cloud branding, Photoshop's licensing scheme was changed to that of software as a service rental model and the "CS" suffixes were replaced with "CC". Historically, Photoshop was bundled with additional software such as Adobe ImageReady, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Device Central and Adobe Camera RAW.

Alongside Photoshop, Adobe also develops and publishes Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Lightroom, Photoshop Express and Photoshop Touch. Collectively, they are branded as "The Adobe Photoshop Family". It is currently a licensed software.

Fml. I'm not reading it.
  • cee134
    Options

Is this a joke?

Are you weird?

lja98mkgcrw5.jpg

Can you photoshop it?

Fml. I'm not reading it.

I actually don't usually read them either, I do a find Waldo type of game with these essays.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Something I heard this morning on an audio book

Eventually we will be separated from everything, which we hold dear...
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    That I didn't pack a lunch and I'm so bored with the food courts. No idea what I'll eat for lunch.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Salad?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Animals. How I like just about all of them (sorry snakes, lizards and big icky bugs). How to some people it's some type of character flaw to have that much love for 'just an animal' or how the heartbreak you feel when 'just an animal' gets old or sick and they pass away is bizarre to them, Or how somehow 'just an animal' can lift your spirits and almost instantly make you feel better. How animals are like young children. So pure because life and reality hasn't gotten ahold if them yet. They don't see color, they don't judge and make you feel bad about things you're going through, they just love you because they do. Reminds me of my cats, they jump up and say "hey there you, I'm just gonna love on you for a while." Just because they want to.

They don't throw in your face your flaws and the 99 things you've done wrong, they probably say hey, way to go on #100. Even if you have a bad day and get to ranting and raving, they probably say "I'm gonna go hangout under the bed for a bit. But when you're ready I'm gonna be there."

This probably makes me sound crazy, and some are probably laughing their heads off "like omg, she totally thinks animals talk to her!" *Giggle giggle giggle*

I guess I just wanted to share that.

Aww, snakes and lizards are people too! And some big bugs aren’t bad, although butterflies can go to hades
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Animals. How I like just about all of them (sorry snakes, lizards and big icky bugs). How to some people it's some type of character flaw to have that much love for 'just an animal' or how the heartbreak you feel when 'just an animal' gets old or sick and they pass away is bizarre to them, Or how somehow 'just an animal' can lift your spirits and almost instantly make you feel better. How animals are like young children. So pure because life and reality hasn't gotten ahold if them yet. They don't see color, they don't judge and make you feel bad about things you're going through, they just love you because they do. Reminds me of my cats, they jump up and say "hey there you, I'm just gonna love on you for a while." Just because they want to.

They don't throw in your face your flaws and the 99 things you've done wrong, they probably say hey, way to go on #100. Even if you have a bad day and get to ranting and raving, they probably say "I'm gonna go hangout under the bed for a bit. But when you're ready I'm gonna be there."

This probably makes me sound crazy, and some are probably laughing their heads off "like omg, she totally thinks animals talk to her!" *Giggle giggle giggle*

Aww, snakes and lizards are people too! And some big bugs aren’t bad, although butterflies can go to hades

I had a huge banana spider...her name was aunt Karl before Irma took her :'( I'll have to post a pic...aunt Karl was the best
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Butterflies? You monster!

I had a bad experience! :confounded:
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

Butterflies? You monster!

I had a bad experience! :confounded:

There's a bad one in every bunch
    tmo5hyadk66h.jpg