What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CarbsAndCoffee41
    CarbsAndCoffee41 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    To nap, or not nap. That is the question....
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    Animals. How I like just about all of them (sorry snakes, lizards and big icky bugs). How to some people it's some type of character flaw to have that much love for 'just an animal' or how the heartbreak you feel when 'just an animal' gets old or sick and they pass away is bizarre to them, Or how somehow 'just an animal' can lift your spirits and almost instantly make you feel better. How animals are like young children. So pure because life and reality hasn't gotten ahold if them yet. They don't see color, they don't judge and make you feel bad about things you're going through, they just love you because they do. Reminds me of my cats, they jump up and say "hey there you, I'm just gonna love on you for a while." Just because they want to.

They don't throw in your face your flaws and the 99 things you've done wrong, they probably say hey, way to go on #100. Even if you have a bad day and get to ranting and raving, they probably say "I'm gonna go hangout under the bed for a bit. But when you're ready I'm gonna be there."

This probably makes me sound crazy, and some are probably laughing their heads off "like omg, she totally thinks animals talk to her!" *Giggle giggle giggle*

I guess I just wanted to share that.

Aww, snakes and lizards are people too! And some big bugs aren’t bad, although butterflies can go to hades

Butterflies? You monster!

I had a bad experience! :confounded:

There's a bad one in every bunch
    tmo5hyadk66h.jpg

You get it.
  • LEdmonds2016
    LEdmonds2016 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    To nap, or not nap. That is the question....

Nap! You can never have too many naps!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Headache. I think I am allergic to winter.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I’ve been wondering about this for a few days. Why do we tell people how we feel about them? Do we want to make them feel good? Is it because we want to know if they feel the same way? Do we not feel completely honest unless we tell? Are we trying to influence them to feel similarly? Is it a gesture of vulnerability to demonstrate trust?
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I’ve been wondering about this for a few days. Why do we tell people how we feel about them? Do we want to make them feel good? Is it because we want to know if they feel the same way? Do we not feel completely honest unless we tell? Are we trying to influence them to feel similarly? Is it a gesture of vulnerability to demonstrate trust?

I think that people are naturally inclined to want acceptance from others and the easiest way to know if you have someone's approval is to ask them for it - whether what you're asking if it someone wants to be your friend, if someone likes you, etc.

So we tell people to preempt their questioning us?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Butterflies @caco_ethes
    5fe2yad4chno.jpg
  • caco_ethes
    Options

That's a good question. I think you're making yourself vulnerable by opening up and telling someone how you feel so they must mean a lot. I think partly it's because we need to know if the other person is on the same page and mostly because we really hope they are.

I decided that I think for me I feel compelled to tell them because to not tell them would feel dishonest. Not like I’m lying to them I guess but like I’m not being real.

But then I’m the kind of person who tells people when I’ve dreamed about them too, and it’s scared a few people off.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Butterflies @caco_ethes
    5fe2yad4chno.jpg

You know what you are? It rhymes with the burst.
  • pinkkittyayh
    pinkkittyayh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How I'm trying to get a job without anyone else's help or connections but nobody wants an undergraduate young woman working for them unless she's a smiley server or hostess at a restaurant or 2 years+ experienced in data entry at an office or a cpr/fa certified babysitter like okay those things aren't difficult at all but I don't want to be making pebbles for the work I do I've already gotten a few interviews in but how are you supposed to get the job if you're not a bright shining star?? Yes I know how to correctly form sentences and paragraphs but this is how I spill
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    How I'm trying to get a job without anyone else's help or connections but nobody wants an undergraduate young woman working for them unless she's a smiley server or hostess at a restaurant or 2 years+ experienced in data entry at an office or a cpr/fa certified babysitter like okay those things aren't difficult at all but I don't want to be making pebbles for the work I do I've already gotten a few interviews in but how are you supposed to get the job if you're not a bright shining star?? Yes I know how to correctly form sentences and paragraphs but this is how I spill

Have you ever pumped gas?
  • Ohhhtayyyy
    Ohhhtayyyy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I need to move somewhere without snow!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    To stir or not to stir :D
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Yes :neutral::lol:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    To stir or not to stir :D

You know you're gonna stir lol

:laugh: well yeah.. it was kind of rhetorical Shhh you know me too well.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,157 Member
    Options
    Ohhhtayyyy wrote: »
    I need to move somewhere without snow!!!

The whole continent is frozen right now.