What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    why women find the word 'moist' disgusting. I always thought it would be 'succumb'

I don't mind the word 'moist.' I also don't mind the word 'succumb.' It makes me think of 5ive.

i meant irl. Women on mfp dont get grossed out very easily otherwise they won't last here.
    not true. Just not acknowledging doesnt mean we dont get grossed out
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I love the word moist, always makes me think of cake. Love a nice moist cake.

Oh, I kinda get why people don’t like it now.

Interesting! How do you feel about gurgle, curd, smear and mucus?

Not bad at all! I think mouthwash, cottage cheese, lipstick and meh, it happens! :smile:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    It's so damn hot 41c .. :(
  • Journey2happiness18
    Journey2happiness18 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    ov8wds41a076.jpeg

Awwww you can smell me from there?! :D
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options

I feel for ya <3
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Life
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    why women find the word 'moist' disgusting. I always thought it would be 'succumb'

I don't mind the word 'moist.' I also don't mind the word 'succumb.' It makes me think of 5ive.

i meant irl. Women on mfp dont get grossed out very easily otherwise they won't last here.

ok...I will always defend the fact that this is real life...just not 'in person'

I definitely don't get grossed out by much....actually I like gross!! You have no idea!

neither of those words bother me...the word 'fungus' and 'yeasy' and 'fistula' bother me a bit...all gross
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »

I feel for ya <3

Someplaces forecast was for up to 47c so I guess I can't complain.. it did hit 43c though .. and guess who's inside in the air con lol.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I feel for ya <3

Someplaces forecast was for up to 47c so I guess I can't complain.. it did hit 43c though .. and guess who's inside in the air con lol.

So curious...is there anywhere in Australia that doesn't get super hot? Does it snow ever anywhere?

And do you have any mountains?
  • slimgirljo15
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I feel for ya <3

So curious...is there anywhere in Australia that doesn't get super hot? Does it snow ever anywhere?

And do you have any mountains?

Oh yeah there are places that snow.. Thredbo, Perisher.. have snow fields, I just don't live near any of them..
    We have mountains.. the Blue mountains, Mount Kosciuszko in the Snowy Mountains. Australia is diverse from tropical rainforest to desert to everything in between can be found. Lol

And Tasmania although apart from the mainland does not get super hot.
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options

Oh, I'm sorry. What's the highest summer temp? It's 17℃ over here and I'm crushed...This winter feels more like spring. Snowed only 2 times :sweat:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Being apologetic, saying sorry. Accepting apologies, not holding it over somebody constantly. It's like a power struggle game. Tug of war?
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    The heart shaped junior mints tempting me to eat them.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Oh, I'm sorry. What's the highest summer temp? It's 17℃ over here and I'm crushed...This winter feels more like spring. Snowed only 2 times :sweat:

Highest summer temps usually around the 45c mark.
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    If women are never wrong, then what would happen if they have different opinions?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I need a new head, this one hurts too much.