What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    What's on my mind is how some people think they know everything about someone or a situation and yet, they don't have a damn clue!....so quit judging. It may not be what you're assuming it is. Have you ever thought about that?

Do you need a hug?? Just trying to be nice

Yes please! Hugs all the way around, bring em on in! :smiley:
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Why do I keep getting so many Woos???? I thought those were bad. MFP really hasn't changed that much.

It has changed to only being meant in a bad way but some people don't know that and other people just like to being *kitten* so you never know and it's even more confusing than it was before :p

I wasnt sure if my comments were now too much for MFP. So many feels in this place and sarcasm is taboo
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    Why do I keep getting so many Woos???? I thought those were bad. MFP really hasn't changed that much.

It has changed to only being meant in a bad way but some people don't know that and other people just like to being *kitten* so you never know and it's even more confusing than it was before :p

I now assume that all of my woo's are bad and from the same three people. I don't know who those three people are, but I picture them as part of a Woo Tang Clan

I think youre on the right track with this.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Maybe they’re all just from one user and it’s Ric Flair
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    So I just recently started drinking coffee. I may have had too many cups yesterday and couldn't sleep and had weird dreams. Now I just had my first cup of the day and I already want another. I feel like a crackhead
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    They should make microwave instructions for impatient people. Maybe a shorter cooking time? Ain't nobody got time to let food 'stand for one minute.'

I never let them stand for one minute. I'm making food because I'm hungry NOW.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    So I just recently started drinking coffee. I may have had too many cups yesterday and couldn't sleep and had weird dreams. Now I just had my first cup of the day and I already want another. I feel like a crackhead

You waited until middle age to start drinking coffee?

I have an addictive personality. I didn't want to become a slave to the black gold. I have a tendency to overdue things.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Options
    They should make microwave instructions for impatient people. Maybe a shorter cooking time? Ain't nobody got time to let food 'stand for one minute.'

It's all fun and games until you open your bag of popcorn all excited and this happens.

https://youtu.be/YcR9k8o4I0w

Hmm, yes. I have had my face melted off multiple times.

Like when I open the dishwasher and decide it's a good idea to stare down at it as the steam shoots out.

Then you can't see for 20 minutes because your glasses fog.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

It's all fun and games until you open your bag of popcorn all excited and this happens.

h2l7zque5rc3.gif

What it feels like to wait.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Options

Hmm, yes. I have had my face melted off multiple times.

Like when I open the dishwasher and decide it's a good idea to stare down at it as the steam shoots out.

Then you can't see for 20 minutes because your glasses fog.

YES.

I could take them off and clean them like a normal person, but I'd rather stand and stare through them as if I'm horribly confused how that happened and don't understand why I can't see now.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Got to work, when it's almost time to go back home, very productive day!
  • lancenuovo
    lancenuovo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    my mind is blank.....
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Wine
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    My mind is (fill in the blank)
    :smiley:
  • notthistime_
    notthistime_ Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am wondering if I remembered to close the garage door or not
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

This is the worst feeling in the world and it makes me feel like dementia is around the corner
  • notthistime_
    notthistime_ Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

This is the worst feeling in the world and it makes me feel like dementia is around the corner

And now I am panicking that I have early onset dementia. AWWWW
  • lancenuovo
    lancenuovo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

And now I am panicking that I have early onset dementia. AWWWW

do i know if it have it?