What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    So tired tonight... its going to be one of those "don't brush your teeth nights", I'm just going to let the acid reflux clean my teeth for me. o:)
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    You can tell you either gain weight or are bloated when you haven't put on dress pants in about 3 weeks because of vacation. Shew. Time to finally get serious I guess.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    The necessity of finding a new job.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Cold war should be chit-chat's middle name.

That'd be awesome if there was an MFP 'trial by combat' to settle disputes. Like you spin a virtual wheel and whoever can: do the most push-ups, run the farthest/fastest, etc. wins.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    If you live life thinking, I'd be happy if this, that and the other... Then you'll just never be happy
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

That'd be awesome if there was an MFP 'trial by combat' to settle disputes. Like you spin a virtual wheel and whoever can: do the most push-ups, run the farthest/fastest, etc. wins.

This would be fun/funny but we people prefer passive aggressiveness to "solve" problems

The worst kind of aggressiveness.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

This would be fun/funny but we people prefer passive aggressiveness to "solve" problems

The worst kind of aggressiveness.

You’ve clearly never gone head to head with a platypus
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Got nothing!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Basketball practice tonight and what drills we should run.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I have my 90 minutes lined up. I just hope I'm drugged up enough to get through it. Shooting drill, a fun ball handling drill, lots and lots of passing, and some defense stuff too.

If I wasn't coaching 8 year olds, I would have some great jokes to post right now but I won't! :D We definitely need to work on defense and I hope this isn't the first session for some of the girls, I am meeting for the first time tonight. I am really hoping the have the basics of dribbling down so we can work from there.
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have to have eye surgery this summer and after that I can no longer wear contacts :'(
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I have my 90 minutes lined up. I just hope I'm drugged up enough to get through it. Shooting drill, a fun ball handling drill, lots and lots of passing, and some defense stuff too.

If I wasn't coaching 8 year olds, I would have some great jokes to post right now but I won't! :D We definitely need to work on defense and I hope this isn't the first session for some of the girls, I am meeting for the first time tonight. I am really hoping the have the basics of dribbling down so we can work from there.

My first practice tonight too. 5th-7th grade girls. I don't know any of their skill levels except for my daughter and it's her first year. Also, we only have 7 girls.

Good luck Man

Wishing you a speedy full recovery!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

My first practice tonight too. 5th-7th grade girls. I don't know any of their skill levels except for my daughter and it's her first year. Also, we only have 7 girls.

I only have 6 girls this session, we had 11 last session. I am looking forward to a smaller group. This will be my daughter's 7th session. She's my little baller. It's fun to watch.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I only have 6 girls this session, we had 11 last session. I am looking forward to a smaller group. This will be my daughter's 7th session. She's my little baller. It's fun to watch.

I'm hoping mine likes it. She's so naturally athletic, but really hasn't found what she wants to do. She still likes wrestling the most. It will be interesting.

I love that she still loves wrestling. I will be anxious to hear how she likes BB.
  • lancenuovo
    lancenuovo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    what will happen to my novel's protaganist today..the bad guys are closing in!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Robots that don't resemble a human being nor able to replicate certain human movements and functions automatically.
  • cee134
    Options
    what will happen to my novel's protaganist today..the bad guys are closing in!

Oh man, things went ham on this one bro. How are they gonna get out of this one? Don't even trip dog, I'm sure it'll work out

You are the bestest. Fist bump me, bro.
  • cee134
    edited January 2018
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Robots that don't resemble a human being nor able to replicate certain human movements and functions automatically.

This one can, though.

lve3us25egxl.jpg

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife

Shocking.
    fchutnbjdbre.jpg

I'm going to guess that that is an adults only robot. In which case.... no comment.

Only 357 days.