Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    4mkk7xm61wa5.jpeg

You must love tennis?

oh, I thought it was symbolism.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Can everyone agree that you shouldn't come to MFP for advice? It's like going to McDonald's for a salad.

There goes all that great investment advice I got here.
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I wonder why people make threads about them being bored and actually state where they live. Aren't you afraid that someone from that area will screenshot your profile picture and eventually find you and do something to you? Well, that sounds more like something you'd watch on Investigation Discovery, but maniacs are everywhere. You can never be too careful.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Too much bacon?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I admire your dedication and loyalty to your bacon. Rare these days.
  • poetic_cell
    Options
    I wonder why people make threads about them being bored and actually state where they live. Aren't you afraid that someone from that area will screenshot your profile picture and eventually find you and do something to you? Well, that sounds more like something you'd watch on Investigation Discovery, but maniacs are everywhere. You can never be too careful.

I can't believe how much info ppl give out. Their name, their line of work, what city they live in, they post selfies of themselves and their children... What are you thinking?!

Exactly! Some people are so naive.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options

But if you worried about someone hurting you just because they saw your face online, what about all the people that see your face in person every day? If a maniac is gonna maniac, it’s probably most likely going to be someone in your life already.

Wait, I just scared myself never mind
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    When doing the towel tango after a shower and you realise mid back dry that your blinds are in fact open, is it better to wave, pretend you haven't seen them or get down to the ground and worm your way out of sight?

Flash your headlights proudly, it's a power move.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    When doing the towel tango after a shower and you realise mid back dry that your blinds are in fact open, is it better to wave, pretend you haven't seen them or get down to the ground and worm your way out of sight?

Nothing wrong with a little exhibitionism
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

Flash your headlights proudly, it's a power move.

I second this
  • poetic_cell
    Options

But if you worried about someone hurting you just because they saw your face online, what about all the people that see your face in person every day? If a maniac is gonna maniac, it’s probably most likely going to be someone in your life already.

It's different when they know where you live
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

It's different when they know where you live

Oops