• eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Great sex and birthday cake

Happy birthday!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    My future... and the constant, endless struggles of it.
  • Journey2happiness18
    Journey2happiness18 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    13vyu6924gas.jpeg
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    13vyu6924gas.jpeg

Are you sure? I dont know, cant decide if that's true or not.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Just a bit introspective this week, trying to cut away some of my own BS really. Gotta focus...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I still haven't tried a chocolate taco

Caco Taco.

Homemade Choco Tacos
    Course: Dessert
    Dessert Type: Misc. Desserts
    Cook Time: 2 minutes
    Servings: 9
    Calories: 751 kcal

jczlavcd745z.jpg

Ingredients
    3 oz all-purpose flour (2/3 cup)
    1/4 tsp salt
    2 eggs at room temperature
    3.5 oz granulated sugar (1/2 cup)
    2 oz unsalted butter melted (4 tbsp)
    2 oz milk (1/4 cup)
    12 oz chocolate finely chopped
    1/2 cup peanuts salted, chopped
    1 1/2 quarts ice cream

Instructions
    1. Preheat the waffle cone maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
    2. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and salt and set aside for now. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar for about a minute, until thick and foamy. Add the flour and stir well, then add the melted butter and milk, and whisk until everything is smooth and homogenous.
    3. Pour a generous spoonful of batter in the waffle cone maker (about 3-4 tablespoons) and quickly use a spatula to spread it in an even layer. Close the lid and cook the waffle for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown. For the first few waffles, you might need to tweak the cooking time or temperature until you get a feel for how long your particular appliance takes.
    4. Once the waffle is golden brown, use a spatula to ease it off of the maker. Form it into a taco shape—you can use a taco mold if you happen to have one, or set it in the middle of an actual corn taco shell! Or you can just stand two books upright, fold the waffle in half, and set it between the books to harden. It should only take a minute or two for the shell to harden enough so that you can move it. Repeat until all of your batter is used. You should get 9-10 tacos from this recipe. Cool the shells completely before you proceed.
    5. Get the ice cream out of the freezer, and let it sit and soften for a few minutes, until it is soft but not melted. While waiting for the ice cream to soften, melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating. Use a pastry brush to brush a very thin layer of chocolate on the inside of the waffle shells—this will keep the shells from getting soggy. Put the waffles in the refrigerator or freezer for 10 minutes to firm up the chocolate.
    6. Scoop the softened ice cream into the waffle shells, packing it in gently and smoothing the top so it's even with the edges of the waffle. Freeze the ice cream-stuffed waffles until very firm, for at least an hour (or longer, depending on your freezer).
    7. Re-melt the remaining chocolate, and stir the chopped peanuts into the chocolate. Make sure the chocolate is warm and fluid, but not hot to the touch. Working quickly, dunk the edges of a taco into the chocolate, turning it so that the ice cream is entirely sealed under a layer of chocolate. Repeat until all of the tacos have a chocolate coating around the edges. You can serve the Choco Tacos once the chocolate hardens, or store them in an airtight bag or container in the freezer until ready to serve.

• LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Caco Taco.

Homemade Choco Tacos

jczlavcd745z.jpg

Ingredients
    1/4 tsp salt
    2 oz milk (1/4 cup)
    1 1/2 quarts ice cream

Instructions
    2. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and salt and set aside for now. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar for about a minute, until thick and foamy. Add the flour and stir well, then add the melted butter and milk, and whisk until everything is smooth and homogenous.
    3. Pour a generous spoonful of batter in the waffle cone maker (about 3-4 tablespoons) and quickly use a spatula to spread it in an even layer. Close the lid and cook the waffle for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown. For the first few waffles, you might need to tweak the cooking time or temperature until you get a feel for how long your particular appliance takes.
    4. Once the waffle is golden brown, use a spatula to ease it off of the maker. Form it into a taco shape—you can use a taco mold if you happen to have one, or set it in the middle of an actual corn taco shell! Or you can just stand two books upright, fold the waffle in half, and set it between the books to harden. It should only take a minute or two for the shell to harden enough so that you can move it. Repeat until all of your batter is used. You should get 9-10 tacos from this recipe. Cool the shells completely before you proceed.
    5. Get the ice cream out of the freezer, and let it sit and soften for a few minutes, until it is soft but not melted. While waiting for the ice cream to soften, melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating. Use a pastry brush to brush a very thin layer of chocolate on the inside of the waffle shells—this will keep the shells from getting soggy. Put the waffles in the refrigerator or freezer for 10 minutes to firm up the chocolate.
    6. Scoop the softened ice cream into the waffle shells, packing it in gently and smoothing the top so it's even with the edges of the waffle. Freeze the ice cream-stuffed waffles until very firm, for at least an hour (or longer, depending on your freezer).
    7. Re-melt the remaining chocolate, and stir the chopped peanuts into the chocolate. Make sure the chocolate is warm and fluid, but not hot to the touch. Working quickly, dunk the edges of a taco into the chocolate, turning it so that the ice cream is entirely sealed under a layer of chocolate. Repeat until all of the tacos have a chocolate coating around the edges. You can serve the Choco Tacos once the chocolate hardens, or store them in an airtight bag or container in the freezer until ready to serve.

I hate you and love you for posting that
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Caco Taco.

Homemade Choco Tacos

jczlavcd745z.jpg

Ingredients
    1/4 tsp salt
    2 oz milk (1/4 cup)
    1 1/2 quarts ice cream

Instructions

I approve of this recipe.

Just don’t get a bendy one.

Wait, bendy is fine.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

Caco Taco.

Homemade Choco Tacos

jczlavcd745z.jpg

Ingredients
    1/4 tsp salt
    2 oz milk (1/4 cup)
    1 1/2 quarts ice cream

Instructions

I didn't need a waffle cone maker until now.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    When did I gain such an aversion to sweaters?
    Cardigan - No, I'm not Mr. Rogers
    Pullover - What, am I trying to convince Jason Vorhees I'm his mother?
    Hoodie - Actually hoodies are OK...

Well to be fair...Hoodies are sweatshirts, not sweaters
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Caco Taco.

Homemade Choco Tacos

jczlavcd745z.jpg

Ingredients
    1/4 tsp salt
    2 oz milk (1/4 cup)
    1 1/2 quarts ice cream

Instructions

I hate you and love you for posting that

Omg. Me too. Putting this on the list for this weekend.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    When did I gain such an aversion to sweaters?
    Cardigan - No, I'm not Mr. Rogers
    Pullover - What, am I trying to convince Jason Vorhees I'm his mother?
    Hoodie - Actually hoodies are OK...

Well to be fair...Hoodies are sweatshirts, not sweaters

I habitually mistake sweatshirts and sweaters.
    It's still not as embarrassing and offensive as getting 'sports bras' and 'training bras' confused.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I just came here to 596 notifications and don't have any desire to check any of them. I think I am all lifed out

Check mine.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I've decided to skip breakfast and lunch today

You know we’re going to make a thread about pizza and nachos and pancakes now
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

Oh man come visit they are tasty
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

Caco Taco.

Homemade Choco Tacos

jczlavcd745z.jpg

Ingredients
    1/4 tsp salt
    2 oz milk (1/4 cup)
    1 1/2 quarts ice cream

Instructions

I love you