What's on your mind?

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    I can't wait until I'm old enough to pretend I can't hear.

What?

bizk5l6xt8x2.gif

WHAT!?
  • genchiyu
    genchiyu Posts: 244 Member
    This song called Pineapple by Karol G. Guys, give me a new song to listen to. This one has been playing nonstop in my head
  • CaptainFantastic01
    I can't wait until I'm old enough to pretend I can't hear.

What?

bizk5l6xt8x2.gif

WHAT!?

dkc3a17bjfan.gif

WHAAAAAT?!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    9c3g4g9niws2.jpg
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    4legsRbetterthan2 Do you just have a spreadsheet of helpful links that you copy and paste? If newbies aren't looking for friends, I don't even bother, but you're all over it.

@WorkerDrone83 I have a bunch of standard responses saved in an email to myself and other links that I find I end up looking for fairly often. So when I do a noob sweep its mostly cut and paste responses that I have aquired over time. And with really vague posts that dont really lead into anything specific I just say welcome or whatever.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,571 Member
    sleep
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    orangegato wrote: »
    sleep

Go lay down and close your eyes.. voilà sleep :);)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I'm like rolling thunder .. even on a cloudy day.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    9c3g4g9niws2.jpg

I need to watch the new ones

Korra?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    9c3g4g9niws2.jpg

Korra?

Ya. My brother said they are better!

Not better but good
  • CaptainFantastic01
    yuaikzx1vmlj.jpg

Haha off key kazzoo
  • CaptainFantastic01
    9c3g4g9niws2.jpg

Korra?

Ya. My brother said they are better!

Not better but good

Well he described as possibly funnier

Maybe
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,794 Member
    You ever get anxiety over the dumbest things? Like walking down the sidewalk and like 500 ft away you see another human being waking in your direction... do you say hi? Nod? Sup? Make a phone call to avoid it? Turn around and run away?
    If it's a younger guy, I smirk and wink at him. As if to say, "Go get em, kid"
    Older dudes get the nod of respect.
    Women- I look away. NO eye contact.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Yessss at last the push notifications are working .. no more missed messages.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    You ever get anxiety over the dumbest things? Like walking down the sidewalk and like 500 ft away you see another human being waking in your direction... do you say hi? Nod? Sup? Make a phone call to avoid it? Turn around and run away?

My anxiety annoys me because I'll be great during stressful situations but there will be times where nothing is happening, like maybe I'm just grocery shopping, and suddenly I can feel an attack coming

Hugs lady...same...the anxiety attacks creep up on me sometimes at what should be stress-less activities and for me those are often the worst ones
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    If it's a younger guy, I smirk and wink at him. As if to say, "Go get em, kid"
    Older dudes get the nod of respect.
    Women- I look away. NO eye contact.

same here.

I just wait until the women have passed by before I turn around and take a quick look; still, no eye contact.
  • littlebrittlifts
    littlebrittlifts Posts: 225 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

My anxiety annoys me because I'll be great during stressful situations but there will be times where nothing is happening, like maybe I'm just grocery shopping, and suddenly I can feel an attack coming

Hugs lady...same...the anxiety attacks creep up on me sometimes at what should be stress-less activities and for me those are often the worst ones

Same, and then I feel silly for being anxious over what seems like nothing

Me, too. Hugs.
  • gabrielle2019
    gabrielle2019 Posts: 24 Member
    edited March 2018
    Finals...
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    It could be because I'm terribly sleep deprived these days, but it's funny to me that words you hear from strangers are just the words you needed all along
    Not complicated at all.
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    straight to krn bbq for dinner after work...no time to workout...ohnoes...

Yum ..i love ...with the calories and soduim