Replies

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    im hangry

me too :(

unfortunately I have to starve myself till tonight, so I can beast with food and ice cream and cupcakes

Worth it!!
  • MsHappyAss
    MsHappyAss Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    There's dudes with rifles walking around the airport. My spider senses are tingling.

Yea that would make me a little nervous too. Sending you good vibes and protection.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    *kitten*. I do hope they change it back to *kitten* kitten tomorrow. Or do this for *kitten* for St. Patrick's Day. :)
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    I also would *kitten* miss Kitten..
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    shamrock?
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    *love*. I do hope they change it back to *love* kitten tomorrow. Or do this for *love* for St. Patrick's Day. :)

What should they change it to in St. Patrick's day? Irish?

Frankly, they missed a huge opportunity around the holidays. They should've changed it to santa or something

I don't *kitten* care after St. Paddy's day. Except for maybe National Puppy and/or Kitten day and Halloween.

For St. Patrick's day they could do: Clover, whiskey, luck, leprechaun, Shillelagh, etc.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    *love*. I do hope they change it back to *love* kitten tomorrow. Or do this for *love* for St. Patrick's Day. :)

Frankly, they missed a huge opportunity around the holidays. They should've changed it to santa or something

Beer or shamrock or *top-o-the-mornin'-to-ya*
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

I tried to get them to change it to something ludicrously long last april fools but they didnt seem to like that idea.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

I tried to get them to change it to something ludicrously long last april fools but they didnt seem to like that idea.

*begins plan to become a mod and do convincing before st. Patty's day*
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    https://youtu.be/rCB8DUGpYQQ
    I feel like every idea in this makes the movie better
  • cee134
    edited February 2018
    Options
    FYI

61i7lyhp8hh7.jpg

Paddy is derived from the Irish, Pádraig: the source of those mysterious, emerald double-Ds. Patty is the diminutive of Patricia, or a burger.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    how to stop procrastinating
  • cee134
    Options

There's probably a length restriction for some reason which is why I said *clover* but *green_beer* may also work.
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    Am I a bad person just because I deleted a friend just because her other friends annoyed me to no end?

*rushes to check her FL