Noooooo i will get some of his after i finish what I have
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm just too far gone to care =/
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Okay. I get it. Making posts and letting people know you're praying and thinking doesn't actually impact and make changes to society but neither does making posts like this.cji64pnf3qi6.png either actively try to be helpful or don't. Pointing fingers helps no one.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    Okay. I get it. Making posts and letting people know you're praying and thinking doesn't actually impact and make changes to society but neither does making posts like this.cji64pnf3qi6.png either actively try to be helpful or don't. Pointing fingers helps no one.

I for one have met with my local representative who has led me to foundations that sponsor bills and share voting records of Congressmen and Representatives not that this has changed anything yet but I do voice my opinion!

Big surprise that I voice my opinion right?

Taking the steps is what matters, bro, i am proud of you THAT guy
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    MrSith wrote: »
    I don't understand why people are if someone hits a button for them or not.

We seem to live in a time when people are looking for reasons to be angry or offended rather than reasons to be happy.

You are so wise.

My reason to be happy this morning
    iq160azie9ps.jpg

Look how pretty this morning is

What's the white stuff? Looks cold :D

That is beautiful scenery though
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

what is helpful?

Fair. There was just like 30 versions of this post on my facebook wall today.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

what is helpful?

my tone in that was resignation/sadness, not at all reprimanding, friend <3

Voting for the people that will make change!

People that will make a change in gun laws or mental health care coverage? I honestly believe it starts with the mental health care, not gun laws.

And thank you @CaptainFantastic00 for posting. I have been rolling my eyes and shaking my head everytime I look at my FB feed today. With all the prayers and people saying "there needs to be changes" Saying and doing are completely different things. I am tired of reading about the sheeple just saying it so that they look good on their FB page.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

what is helpful?

People that will make a change in gun laws or mental health care coverage? I honestly believe it starts with the mental health care, not gun laws.

And thank you @CaptainFantastic00 for posting. I have been rolling my eyes and shaking my head everytime I look at my FB feed today. With all the prayers and people saying "there needs to be changes" Saying and doing are completely different things. I am tired of reading about the sheeple just saying it so that they look good on their FB page.

It’s reasons such as these that make me hate Facebook.

Same. I can go months without even looking at it. Then when I do, I think wtf?!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

what is helpful?

It’s reasons such as these that make me hate Facebook.

Reasons like this I'm glad I'm no longer on Facebook. People glory-hogging tragedies with "prayers to ..." blah blah blah.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Too many.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I think the issue is just that someone doesn't like me :laugh:

Its probably bacon...

@UrBaconMeCr8zy would never!

mods can see who woo’s tho

uh oh, I was just joking because of the red dog routine, I'm not tryna cause a MFP breakup here!

Oh boy, I'm gone for 24hrs, cone back to a mod spreading falsifications on my sweet sweet bacon name. Tisk tisk you know better. Dishonor on you, dishonor your cow.

Ouch. I even apologized and everything :disappointed:
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I think the issue is just that someone doesn't like me :laugh:

Its probably bacon...

@UrBaconMeCr8zy would never!

mods can see who woo’s tho

uh oh, I was just joking because of the red dog routine, I'm not tryna cause a MFP breakup here!

Oh boy, I'm gone for 24hrs, cone back to a mod spreading falsifications on my sweet sweet bacon name. Tisk tisk you know better. Dishonor on you, dishonor your cow.

I wish I could've found a bigger gif

ym0jcig4vfqd.gif

This is why we're friends

z7ei4itj7s5c.gif

Awwwww <3<3<3
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Damn red dog.....i swear i see that mongrel in my sleep now
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options