What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    My new job is great and the shift lead is leaving and trained me in today and told me my boss told her she is going to make me into a shift lead

Awesome, Noah!!
    Every night I stay up too late and every morning I regret it. Why do I do this to myself!?

Same girl!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Hoping for this today.
    0ffsixtrrolq.gif
    Fear this ...
    gw0j4ont3xs5.gif

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    love how chris owned the cop thread xD
    I didn’t care to read through it but I was hoping that would happen
    81Katz wrote: »
    Hoping for this today.
    0ffsixtrrolq.gif
    Fear this ...
    gw0j4ont3xs5.gif
    date? DATE?

You’re gonna be great!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    No. :lol:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    No. :lol:

jbunaufqko0w.gif
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    friends wedding sunday. thinking ima be extremely insecure because shes a wbff pro, and shes gonna have a crap load of super fit guys/girls there. I hung out with them once 3 years ago and it was....super awkward but that was also before I got into fitness

also gotta plan out my outfit

A wedding with Kens and Barbies. They're all going to be in peek form right now too@WBBF Season much like NPCs. You're going to look amazing Lee, if your pics in the 'Suits' thread are anything to go by.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    my date tonight...

What time are you picking me up? I just need to let my mom know! Oh, and I forgot my wallet...you got me, right?

You couldn't handle me ;) and your mom would be jealous.. lol

ILY <3

Yes, I wooed this...not a good “woo!”

You know you liked it ;)

It was pretty funny!
  • SpartanRunner1978
    Options
    Just finished registering for my last Elite Qualifier Series Spartan Rub August 25 in West Virginia. Father Time gets us all...Can somebody find me the fountain of youth?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I made the mistake of watching me before you and now my face is ruined. The delivery guy asked me if I was okay and if there was anything he could do. I had to tell him I’m okay, just watched a sad movie. How embarrassing.

On another note Emilia Clarke is so damn beautiful.

She's gorgeous. Beautiful with dark hair. Majestic in that very light blonde. Now I would like to see her with red hair.

Reminds me of Rosamund Pike who is a blonde version of my mother. Like why wasn't I born looking like that?? They're effortlessly beautiful without even trying.

** Btw you're a beauty yourself too, you know.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,193 Member
    Options
    Every night I stay up too late and every morning I regret it. Why do I do this to myself!?

Probably because you’re trying to enjoy some “ME” time after a long day of giving.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Just finished registering for my last Elite Qualifier Series Spartan Rub August 25 in West Virginia. Father Time gets us all...Can somebody find me the fountain of youth?

Just trying to figure out how I get signed up for a Spartan rub.....

It takes a lot of training!!! Oops!! I blame autocorrect!
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

Why you packing it in brother? If you can still do it, do it! The fountain of youth is in doing this until you can't. Yeah it gets harder as we get older, but that makes it all the more satisfying:)
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    These poor kiddos are sick and eating and they're coughing because they're sick and I keep thinking they're choking and it's terrifying.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,193 Member
    Options
    These poor kiddos are sick and eating and they're coughing because they're sick and I keep thinking they're choking and it's terrifying.

Omg is that not the worst fear.
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Options

AWWWW I know that's scary:( keep a bucket handy.....when you see the puke face start to happen it can be to late to save your carpet.... keep them hydrated and hope you don't catch their sickness :) lots of hand washing..ok ...enough mom talk from me ...lol I can't help myself.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »

Why you packing it in brother? If you can still do it, do it! The fountain of youth is in doing this until you can't. Yeah it gets harder as we get older, but that makes it all the more satisfying:)

I do agree, it’s more satisfying. I haven’t ruled out one in October, if I qualify at West Virginia. It’s a huge time commitment, which I know you are well aware of. We’ll see what happens. Thanks for the encouraging words!
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

This is awful :( I am sorry
  • SpartanRunner1978
    Options

I hate that...I hope they get better soon! I can see how that is scary...