What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    The fact that people have an app that tracks who decides to unfollow them on Instagram and then they get all pissy about it is just another example that this world is going downhill fast.

There's an add-on for FB in most browsers that will tell you when someone has unfriended you, too.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    My mind is like a body of water

Wet? Salty? Teeming w/ life mixed w/ discarded junk?
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    My mind is like a body of water

Just Float :)
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    goatg wrote: »
    Please say it's home made

No.

Although... There has been once or twice when I've been probably screaming right against my front door, and caught a neighbor's voice in a brief moment of sanity.

They can't wait for me to move.
  • NikaChartrand
    NikaChartrand Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about how putting on 40 pounds in 4 years absolutely KILLED my self esteem. If 18 year old me thought she had none then, she really had no idea what was coming in the next 4 years.
  • goatg
    Options

O, maybe they were going to ask for sugar?

*smirk

That could have been interesting. : )
  • goatg
    Options
    Just for fun I just took a practice American citizenship test and guess who got 20/20.

So hello my fellow Americans, please welcome me with maple-dipped doughnuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjab8fanzHc
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Drake is easily the best out right now imo, but...

I still won't say he's better than Al Green

As good as his music is, it just lacks the funky and sometimes lacks the dynamics of Al Green, but you can definitely hear the Al Green influence in his more popular songs...
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Just for fun I just took a practice American citizenship test and guess who got 20/20.

Maple-dipped donut holes

What's a donut hole? Like a timbit?
    "Hole" makes me think of empty space...doesn't sound too delicious to me up here in Canada-land.
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options

Maple-dipped donut holes

"Hole" makes me think of empty space...doesn't sound too delicious to me up here in Canada-land.

They are literally the hole of a donut. I call therm munchkins... cause it's cute and makes me smile

Maple-dipped donut holes

Donut holes are timbits

Well now I'm ready to become an American citizen...yes?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Donut holes makes no sense, it actually hurts my brain a bit to think about it. "The center piece of a donut that was cut out to create a hole" makes more sense to me.

Timbits sound disgusting too, like "bits of Tim" eww.