What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Just one of those days in the forums I have nothing to contribute.....
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Just one of those days in the forums I have nothing to contribute.....

pks2xscad16z.gif
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Here or in daily life people talk crap. Because they can or want to or they're angry, sad, hurt, frustrated. I've done it. Here recently actually and in past times in my life. Not saying it's right, but I've done it. It's like the saying (something...) About pointing fingers and having fingers pointed back at you.

I think there's a difference in what you say. Someone hurt you, I can see why someone would vent out of hurt or anger. It's not excused but I can see the why.

Talking about people for things like they're "ugly", "annoying" or "crazy" is mean though.

But if we're honest, we've probably all done it and have been on the receiving end of it. Both sucks to be the person who talked behind someones back and it equally sucks to know you were the topic before too.

tl;dr
    Nobody is perfect, it sucks all the way around.

You’re one smart cat lady.

It's because I wear glasses. :sunglasses:
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I still dont get why people think im spanish.

Had a guy walk up to me and start talking to me in spanish. After i said i didn’t understand he broke out the english

I encounter at least once a week where im mistaken for being spanish

Me too!

Its funniest when the old chinese ladies r struggling to ask me things in english. When i answer in chinese their face lights up like i just gave them a million dollars

I do that with Japanese tourists. Lol. Better me than my sister. She gets crazy excited to practice her Japanese at their expanse. Omg!

They probably speak to you in Spanish because with you tanning as you do, you could easily pass for a good Catholic Filipino young man. Lol
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    The money shot ;)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    The money shot ;)

Close your eyes.
    :lol:
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    The money shot ;)

Close your eyes.
    :lol:

Ay Ay Ay :D
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Camping. Buying a camper. Traveling.

My setup. <3

lbyqxseqy7bq.jpg

My set up..
    cuxobqw2uvao.jpeg
    g7w1glt2ikwz.jpg

I'd show you my set-up, but this is a family oriented forum.

ROFL.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Bedtime
  • cee134
    Options
    The money shot ;)

qw5rurodmci2.jpg
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    The money shot ;)

qw5rurodmci2.jpg

Thanks Cee! With a beaver no less :)
  • cee134
    Options
    The money shot ;)

qw5rurodmci2.jpg

Thanks Cee! With a beaver no less :)

h7ua41ihl1un.gif
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Jiujitsu
  • cee134
    Options
    How much I love working from home.

So basically you work from home and go surfing when you want? Jelly!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Whats on my mind... will I have a place to live end of July.
    Hoping that this plan to buy an RV goes smoothly.
    Will be great to be in an RV for the summer and just walk to the beach. The winter in the RV might suck but at least then I'm done with landlords (minus the RV park owner). But the RV will be all mine!

I have so many questions. I'll start slow.

What do you do for an address?

You use the address for the closest Olive Garden to your current location. Next question.

You get a PO Box
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options

Had a guy walk up to me and start talking to me in spanish. After i said i didn’t understand he broke out the english

Me too!

Its funniest when the old chinese ladies r struggling to ask me things in english. When i answer in chinese their face lights up like i just gave them a million dollars

I do that with Japanese tourists. Lol. Better me than my sister. She gets crazy excited to practice her Japanese at their expanse. Omg!

They probably speak to you in Spanish because with you tanning as you do, you could easily pass for a good Catholic Filipino young man. Lol

Damn u speak japanese. Thats awesome. I was survivig japan last year with hand gestures rofl

Yup i get mistaken all the time. Not only the tan, but my face shape / jawline is very non asian. I actually like that feature about myself a lot , that i dont look chinese lol.

This is weird. Everyone always can tell I'm Asian.
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    There should be a setting on microwaves for heating up cinnamon buns
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Me too!

Damn u speak japanese. Thats awesome. I was survivig japan last year with hand gestures rofl

Yup i get mistaken all the time. Not only the tan, but my face shape / jawline is very non asian. I actually like that feature about myself a lot , that i dont look chinese lol.

Lol. Yes!

Agree @jawline and even your eyes aren't too Asiatic, where most have a monolid.
    You look mixed. :wink: Next to the red car, I think as a tween, I'd have guessed Chinese. All chiseled out ... I get why you're mistaken for another ethnic group. Likely American nutrition +/-
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    The money shot ;)

qw5rurodmci2.jpg

It's much bigger than I expected.