Goddamnit.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    AAh 6.25
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I woke and got here for a 5am workout just for some *kitten* to be crop dusting

:laugh: sorry I had cabbage with dinner :#
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I woke and got here for a 5am workout just for some *kitten* to be crop dusting

:laugh: sorry I had cabbage with dinner :#

Why does everything negative end up with you Jo? >:) it's like 7 degrees of Bacon, but with Jo

:laugh: I have no idea what you mean .. :#

pjnih38y7o3y.gif

• princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options

I find it amusing when I do that at a busy club.
    I'm classy like that.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I ended my day exactly on my calorie goal yesterday. I know it's all pretty rough estimates, but that's still a pretty rare occurrence for me. Turns out the number 0 for calories remaining is red, for those who are curious. Pessimistic MFP.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I might finally add friends on here again.

friends are lame, dont do it!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    There are a lot of supportive and caring posts in various threads and I’m enjoying it. I would love to add my well-thought-out appreciation and respect for these individuals but the truth is.. I’m super tired and incoherent, so they’re just going to have to settle for plain old everyday average run-of-the-mill appreciation and respect. I continue to be impressed by the people here. :heart:

re5pext
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    @WorkerDrone83 I see you are being useful again today. I am lazy, I only respond to the ones that have 0 responses and fell off the first page already, or are close
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    @WorkerDrone83 I see you are being useful again today. I am lazy, I only respond to the ones that have 0 responses and fell off the first page already, or are close

'Useful' is being too generous, but thanks. I have some time on my hands. Minimal effort is still effort! haha
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Also, for anyone following this conversation: mods can still be reached by pm even if we are not friends, so please don't publicly air grievances because you think we can't be reached.

ETA wrong thread!