What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Today I’m lazy to workout but I’ll get plenty of exercise by jumping to conclusions, pushing my luck, and dodging deadlines.

We share a workout plan, hope you get a great burn!
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    why don't people like each other.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »

Sin.
    in a bigger sense

I got people who don't like me and know nothing about me.........I walk by them at work and it is so bizarre and ridiculous to waste negative energy in such a way.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I need mah nerds on this one as I have been less in touch lately.... when is Disney doing a hulk/ wolverine movie?

I don't think Disney owns x-men or wolverine at the moment, pretty sure they are new line cinema... So I guess whenever that contract is up...

Probably when they give us the Avengers Star Wars crossover lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Sin.
    in a bigger sense

I got people who don't like me and know nothing about me.........I walk by them at work and it is so bizarre and ridiculous to waste negative energy in such a way.

It's been ingrained in us through years of evolution...
    It's advantageous to oppose outsiders or those we are unfamiliar with in the competition for resources...

Through the Wormhole did a great show called "Are we all bigots"... That tackled such an issue
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, this is just where I vent sometimes. What's on my mind is that lately, I had been thinking about when my oldest was going to get married, start a family. She was so wonderful with kids and I know she would've been an awesome mom. With her being my oldest, I always pictured her in her wedding dress, walking her down the aisle, dancing at her reception like we did when she was little. I pictured her having my first grandchild. I was excited about that, because I was only 22 when she was born and I was looking forward to being a "young" grandpa. Now I feel awful because all of that won't happen with her now. The problem is, she's gone and I still have to imagine her in that dress, but live with the reality of remembering what she looked like in her casket. I'm also saying all of this because I'm working right now and needed to get it off my chest and didn't want to break down here. Thanks for letting me vent.

I hope you know that you are a wonderful person T. You have all of my love and respect.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I need mah nerds on this one as I have been less in touch lately.... when is Disney doing a hulk/ wolverine movie?

I don't think Disney owns x-men or wolverine at the moment, pretty sure they are new line cinema... So I guess whenever that contract is up...

Damn. You sure ? I thought Disney owned 20th century fox (wolverine) and they own Marvel too, right? Seems perfectly reasonable to do a hulk/ wolverine storyline now

You're probably right, but you don't see Disney anywhere in the opening credits for any of the x-men movies... I don't think they can yet because they belong to different studios...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Damn. You sure ? I thought Disney owned 20th century fox (wolverine) and they own Marvel too, right? Seems perfectly reasonable to do a hulk/ wolverine storyline now

You're probably right, but you don't see Disney anywhere in the opening credits for any of the x-men movies... I don't think they can yet because they belong to different studios...

I'm just thinking if they really wanted to no-one could stop them. I'm pretty sure Disney is the most powerful entity on the planet.

Even the galaxy!

Long live The mouse
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, this is just where I vent sometimes. What's on my mind is that lately, I had been thinking about when my oldest was going to get married, start a family. She was so wonderful with kids and I know she would've been an awesome mom. With her being my oldest, I always pictured her in her wedding dress, walking her down the aisle, dancing at her reception like we did when she was little. I pictured her having my first grandchild. I was excited about that, because I was only 22 when she was born and I was looking forward to being a "young" grandpa. Now I feel awful because all of that won't happen with her now. The problem is, she's gone and I still have to imagine her in that dress, but live with the reality of remembering what she looked like in her casket. I'm also saying all of this because I'm working right now and needed to get it off my chest and didn't want to break down here. Thanks for letting me vent.

My heart goes out to you Man, still thinking about you :heart:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Hugs my friend. This is completely normal. It sucks but completely normal. I didn't have my daughter near as long as you and these things still bother me. After we lost her they told us not only will we mourn her death but we will mourn the things that we should have gotten to do with her and never will. I have been dealing with thoughts of how her first year of college would have been for her lately. I will always wonder.

I am sure Hayleigh would have been a beautiful bride and an awesome mom since she had a great role model in a father.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I can never decide if Imagine is a song that is supposed to make you sad or happy.