What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    My coworker offered to buy me a burger from the best burger place around my area (I say my area to avoid an argument but I mean best burger I've ever had from many address) but I declined the offer because I hate myself and want to punish myself to eat a salmon salad.... :s

Just found this today:

fux6lg26qmxy.jpg

Update..4 of them got the burgers :/

iv6k8y44mk7v.jpg

No that's not French dressing.. it's hot sauce, I've decided to nor use dressing anymore, I use hot sauce

I just eat everything plain

The hot sauce is 0 calories

I just like enjoying the flavors of the things i am consuming:3
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    My coworker offered to buy me a burger from the best burger place around my area (I say my area to avoid an argument but I mean best burger I've ever had from many address) but I declined the offer because I hate myself and want to punish myself to eat a salmon salad.... :s

Just found this today:

fux6lg26qmxy.jpg

iv6k8y44mk7v.jpg

No that's not French dressing.. it's hot sauce, I've decided to nor use dressing anymore, I use hot sauce

Also i am broke and can afford no hot sauce
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Just found this today:

fux6lg26qmxy.jpg

iv6k8y44mk7v.jpg

Not me. Pour that hot sauce on my food. All of it. Even coffee.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Being sent home from work to "think about my attitude" :|

I have a story for you:

After university I was ecstatic to get my first job. After about... 10 or so months of being there I was extremely stressed because I was basically doing the jobs of three people and getting paid for only doing one. Around the year mark of me being there they suddenly decided that they wanted us to sign contracts and they were taking away privileges they had previously verbally agreed to with us so I was unhappy about it. I tried to speak to the higher-ups about it but they just shut me down. Then, on a Saturday I got a phone call and it was my boss. He told me that I had an attitude problem and it wasn't going to get any better and he fired me.

I immediately went and complained about them to a professional board and I explained what they had done and they ended up getting reprimanded for it :D

He said I had attitude so then fine, I showed him what kind of attitude I have.

It went something like this....

I have been doing my job for the last year well enough that management has been mentioning a supervisory role for me. last week they hired a few troglodytes and for whatever reason, it has been made my job to train them. I don't train. I've never trained. I don't know anything about training... also, it has come to my attention that these newbies share the same wage as me. A year of hard work and 2 raises, yet they share the same wage.

Long story short... I'm doing the job of 3 people, jobs I'm not paid to do, jobs I'm not trained to do, being paid the same as those with 7 days experience, and management is scratching their heads as to where my "attitude" is coming from. So, I've been given the remainder of the day (without pay) to think about how I'd like to be a "team player".
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options

Just found this today:

fux6lg26qmxy.jpg

iv6k8y44mk7v.jpg

What kind of hot sauce? The color looks like a Caribbean habanero type.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    I trust people too much.

Oh......

Hi !
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

I have a story for you:

After university I was ecstatic to get my first job. After about... 10 or so months of being there I was extremely stressed because I was basically doing the jobs of three people and getting paid for only doing one. Around the year mark of me being there they suddenly decided that they wanted us to sign contracts and they were taking away privileges they had previously verbally agreed to with us so I was unhappy about it. I tried to speak to the higher-ups about it but they just shut me down. Then, on a Saturday I got a phone call and it was my boss. He told me that I had an attitude problem and it wasn't going to get any better and he fired me.

I immediately went and complained about them to a professional board and I explained what they had done and they ended up getting reprimanded for it :D

I have been doing my job for the last year well enough that management has been mentioning a supervisory role for me. last week they hired a few troglodytes and for whatever reason, it has been made my job to train them. I don't train. I've never trained. I don't know anything about training... also, it has come to my attention that these newbies share the same wage as me. A year of hard work and 2 raises, yet they share the same wage.

Long story short... I'm doing the job of 3 people, jobs I'm not paid to do, jobs I'm not trained to do, being paid the same as those with 7 days experience, and management is scratching their heads as to where my "attitude" is coming from. So, I've been given the remainder of the day (without pay) to think about how I'd like to be a "team player".

What a crock of *kitten*!! :angry:

That really is.

Are you able to set up a meeting to explain why you're so stressed?

Oh, there was a meeting. There was a lot of angry/stern words thrown in my direction, and a lot of "yes sir, sorry sir" thrown back at them.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options

You are one sick puppy :o
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »

I have a story for you:

What a crock of *kitten*!! :angry:

That really is.

Are you able to set up a meeting to explain why you're so stressed?

Oh, there was a meeting. There was a lot of angry/stern words thrown in my direction, and a lot of "yes sir, sorry sir" thrown back at them.

Sounds like piss poor management people. They should have made you a super, told you the new responsibilities and paid you the money.