What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    This coffee and liquor might not be enough. :neutral:

Time for smack

Knowing this area, I probably could find some. Not sure if I want to do that to myself, though. I mean, my liver is already angry at me plenty for making it constantly work for its keep. :D

Where I live, it’s easier to cop meth at the Walmart than Girl Scout cookies!

Is the meth also cheaper than the GS cookies cause' those cookies have gone up in price!

If it tells you anything, they were 2.50 a box when I sold them as a GS. :D
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options

Time for smack

Knowing this area, I probably could find some. Not sure if I want to do that to myself, though. I mean, my liver is already angry at me plenty for making it constantly work for its keep. :D

Psssst ...ive got some thin mints..
  • 123tacos
    Options
    123tacos wrote: »

Time for smack

Hey you! Was wondering where you went!

Ssshh...for you Savannah smiles...i ate the samoas...keeping it on the DL
  • 123tacos
    Options

Time for smack

Hey you! Was wondering where you went!

Ssshh...for you Savannah smiles...i ate the samoas...keeping it on the DL

Beggars can’t be choosers

So I've been doing it all kinds of wrong...i choose then beg :|
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Being sent home from work to "think about my attitude" :|

I have a story for you:

After university I was ecstatic to get my first job. After about... 10 or so months of being there I was extremely stressed because I was basically doing the jobs of three people and getting paid for only doing one. Around the year mark of me being there they suddenly decided that they wanted us to sign contracts and they were taking away privileges they had previously verbally agreed to with us so I was unhappy about it. I tried to speak to the higher-ups about it but they just shut me down. Then, on a Saturday I got a phone call and it was my boss. He told me that I had an attitude problem and it wasn't going to get any better and he fired me.

I immediately went and complained about them to a professional board and I explained what they had done and they ended up getting reprimanded for it :D

He said I had attitude so then fine, I showed him what kind of attitude I have.

It went something like this....

I have been doing my job for the last year well enough that management has been mentioning a supervisory role for me. last week they hired a few troglodytes and for whatever reason, it has been made my job to train them. I don't train. I've never trained. I don't know anything about training... also, it has come to my attention that these newbies share the same wage as me. A year of hard work and 2 raises, yet they share the same wage.

Long story short... I'm doing the job of 3 people, jobs I'm not paid to do, jobs I'm not trained to do, being paid the same as those with 7 days experience, and management is scratching their heads as to where my "attitude" is coming from. So, I've been given the remainder of the day (without pay) to think about how I'd like to be a "team player".

What a crock of *kitten*!! :angry:

That really is.

Are you able to set up a meeting to explain why you're so stressed?

Oh, there was a meeting. There was a lot of angry/stern words thrown in my direction, and a lot of "yes sir, sorry sir" thrown back at them.

Sometimes that’s all you can do. And at the end you smile and say “ *kitten* you very much”.

@kinetixtrainer2 ...I definitely said that a lot. Just not so they could hear me :D
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,217 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Being sent home from work to "think about my attitude" :|

I have a story for you:

After university I was ecstatic to get my first job. After about... 10 or so months of being there I was extremely stressed because I was basically doing the jobs of three people and getting paid for only doing one. Around the year mark of me being there they suddenly decided that they wanted us to sign contracts and they were taking away privileges they had previously verbally agreed to with us so I was unhappy about it. I tried to speak to the higher-ups about it but they just shut me down. Then, on a Saturday I got a phone call and it was my boss. He told me that I had an attitude problem and it wasn't going to get any better and he fired me.

I immediately went and complained about them to a professional board and I explained what they had done and they ended up getting reprimanded for it :D

He said I had attitude so then fine, I showed him what kind of attitude I have.

It went something like this....

I have been doing my job for the last year well enough that management has been mentioning a supervisory role for me. last week they hired a few troglodytes and for whatever reason, it has been made my job to train them. I don't train. I've never trained. I don't know anything about training... also, it has come to my attention that these newbies share the same wage as me. A year of hard work and 2 raises, yet they share the same wage.

Long story short... I'm doing the job of 3 people, jobs I'm not paid to do, jobs I'm not trained to do, being paid the same as those with 7 days experience, and management is scratching their heads as to where my "attitude" is coming from. So, I've been given the remainder of the day (without pay) to think about how I'd like to be a "team player".

What a crock of *kitten*!! :angry:

That really is.

Are you able to set up a meeting to explain why you're so stressed?

Oh, there was a meeting. There was a lot of angry/stern words thrown in my direction, and a lot of "yes sir, sorry sir" thrown back at them.

Sometimes that’s all you can do. And at the end you smile and say “ *kitten* you very much”.

@kinetixtrainer2 ...I definitely said that a lot. Just not so they could hear me :D

If you say it fast enough with a slight mumble you can play it off as, “ Thank you very much”
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    Noah: checks instagram and looks at poems
    Noah: this is bumming me out i am going to read a book
    Noah:picks up book
    Noah:checks instagram and reads poetry
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    My ex is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really dumb.

Yours too?

Yeah, I was going to say I bet we could all share some stories and have quite the competition!

I'd win

Pretty sure mine would give your ex a good run for the money.. we're talking epic dumb.

She makes rocks look smart.

When we moved into our first place together he had to practice writing our address for two weeks.. Bricks are smarter than him.

Mine told the rental realtor how much he hated his former landlord, called his former landlord vulgar profane names and recounted the time he played a nasty retaliatory trick on his landlord. He did this while he and I were depending on the realtor to find us a fabulous apartment and tell the owner of the unit what wonderful tenants we would be. I had to call my ex aside while he was in mid rant and slowly explain to him why spilling the beans like that to the realtor was not in our best interests.

So I don't know who was dumber now that I think of it. Him for missing every social cue ever invented or me for moving in with him. :blush:

In my defense I was only 17 and he was good looking :laugh: Ya live and learn

I'm visualizing you at the age of 17 contemplating your romantic predicament and smiling widely due to the cuteness of such a scenario. :smiley:

Lol.. :laugh:
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    the sensors will not allow me to post it
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    I slept funny on my neck And now it has one of those kinks that won't go away for like 3 days

get a massage
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I'm so upset with @TeacupsAndToning because I sat through all 10 to infinity minutes of credits after Black Panther only to see:
    One-armed Bucky wearing a dress, doing absolutely nothing note-worthy.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I'm so upset with @TeacupsAndToning because I sat through all 10 to infinity minutes of credits after Black Panther only to see:

*screams* BEING BUCKY *exhales dramatically*
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Yes! You shut your mouth @workerdrone83 - you should be grateful you're lucky enough to even lay your eyes upon him

Yeah some people are blind
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I'm so upset with TeacupsAndToning because I sat through all 10 to infinity minutes of credits after Black Panther only to see:

Yes! You shut your mouth workerdrone83 - you should be grateful you're lucky enough to even lay your eyes upon him

I'm just saying, you know what would have made that scene ever more impressive? Him doing, literally, anything. Did he even speak? I don't even remember.