What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    I'm so upset with TeacupsAndToning because I sat through all 10 to infinity minutes of credits after Black Panther only to see:
    One-armed Bucky wearing a dress, doing absolutely nothing note-worthy.

*screams* BEING BUCKY *exhales dramatically*

Yes! You shut your mouth workerdrone83 - you should be grateful you're lucky enough to even lay your eyes upon him

I'm just saying, you know what would have made that scene ever more impressive? Him doing, literally, anything. Did he even speak? I don't even remember.

Hey he is a new person B
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I'm so upset with TeacupsAndToning because I sat through all 10 to infinity minutes of credits after Black Panther only to see:

Yes! You shut your mouth workerdrone83 - you should be grateful you're lucky enough to even lay your eyes upon him

I'm just saying, you know what would have made that scene ever more impressive? Him doing, literally, anything. Did he even speak? I don't even remember.

He spoke and I remember every glorious second of it

'Who the hell is bucky?'
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

'Who the hell is bucky?'

He said that right after his sexy strut that is burned into my brain

Right after T'challa's sister was like how's your head Bucky? @WorkerDrone83 how'd you forget all this?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

'Who the hell is bucky?'

He said that right after his sexy strut that is burned into my brain

Right after T'challa's sister was like how's your head Bucky? @WorkerDrone83 how'd you forget all this?

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOSE

Yes yes yes.

I love that
    3 reasons. First is that it dates the movie to closer to civil war(time the meme was 'hot')
    Second is that even though Wakanda is completely separated from the outside world, they still follow and keep current with Meme Cultrue
    And third i literally cried laughing
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Not ringing any bells. I remember Shuri talking, but the whole scene was just so uneventful.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Not ringing any bells. I remember Shuri talking, but the whole scene was just so uneventful.

Okay, I'm gonna have to challenge you to a gentlemanly duel because of this.

Need a glove for the challenge?bx0xd3na5d19.png
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

Seriously, was there more than what I saw? Three kids standing over Bucky, they run out and Shuri asks if they're still bothering 'that man,' Bucky comes out and she welcomes him to Wakanda. End scene.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Seriously, was there more than what I saw? Three kids standing over Bucky, they run out and Shuri asks if they're still bothering 'that man,' Bucky comes out and she welcomes him to Wakanda. End scene.

THE WHITE WOLF THING IT'S HIS NEW IDENTITY DUHH
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

THE WHITE WOLF THING IT'S HIS NEW IDENTITY DUHH

You don't understand @WorkerDrone83! You have to look up "Wakanda - white wolf." GEEZ.

704nofswhdm4.gif
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    But... he's not White Wolf. That would be totally lame. He's supposed to become the new Cap.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    But... he's not White Wolf. That would be totally lame. He's supposed to become the new Cap.

Sam becomes the new cap... keep up brother
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    I see. Thank you both for educating me and properly shaming me into seclusion.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Tbh I think it makes more sense for it to be Bucky in part because Anthony Mackie is already in his 40s. I think he's like, 5 or so years older than Chris whereas Sebastian is a year younger than him. So if you want to keep someone on longer-term it would make more sense to choose the younger guy.

But I dunno. Marvel does a lot of *kitten* just so that we all fuss about it lol

Comic wise it's already Sam and Bucky is a publicly outed dangerous assassin of political figures from all nations. Also he was a suspect in the murder of the king of wakanda. It is not a smart move politically or culturally(within the MCU) to make bucky the new captain america. Honestly it'd be cool and the first identity passed from one character to another within the MCU(Apart from black panther but that's less of an honor thing and more of a tradition) i think they should just not have another one for a little while after Captain America dies in Infinity war
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Tbh I think it makes more sense for it to be Bucky in part because Anthony Mackie is already in his 40s. I think he's like, 5 or so years older than Chris whereas Sebastian is a year younger than him. So if you want to keep someone on longer-term it would make more sense to choose the younger guy.

But I dunno. Marvel does a lot of *kitten* just so that we all fuss about it lol

Comic Sans wise it's already Sans and Ducky is a publicly outed dangerous assassin of political figures from all nations. Also he was a suspect in the murder of the king of wakanda. It is not a smart move politically or culturally(within the MCU) to make ducky the new captain america. Honestly it'd be cool and the first identity passed from one character to another within the MCU(Apart from black panther but that's less of an honor thing and more of a tradition) i think they should just not have another one for a little while after Captain America dies in Infinity war

The actor who plays dude has a 9 movie contract. They are doing something with him.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Comic Sans wise it's already Sans and Ducky is a publicly outed dangerous assassin of political figures from all nations. Also he was a suspect in the murder of the king of wakanda. It is not a smart move politically or culturally(within the MCU) to make ducky the new captain america. Honestly it'd be cool and the first identity passed from one character to another within the MCU(Apart from black panther but that's less of an honor thing and more of a tradition) i think they should just not have another one for a little while after Captain America dies in Infinity war

The actor who plays dude has a 9 movie contract. They are doing something with him.

White wolf yeah, also i didn't like what you did there haha
  • cee134
    Options
    I wonder if Sushi Pizza would be a good combo (if done correctly)?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

The sushi place i go to has really good sushi pizza
  • cee134
    Options

I see it's a thing, but that doesn't seem like pizza to me, just really big sushi.

puads05d0vfb.png
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

I see it's a thing, but that doesn't seem like pizza to me, just really big sushi.

puads05d0vfb.png

Yes