What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I slept funny on my neck And now it has one of those kinks that won't go away for like 3 days

So you're kinky? :D
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Currently I am thinking about how good it is going to feel to get out of work. My anxiety is being a b!tch today.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    why the effffff did I sign up for this again?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I slept funny on my neck And now it has one of those kinks that won't go away for like 3 days

So you're kinky? :D

Ooh Jo

Wutttt? :#
  • littlebrittlifts
    littlebrittlifts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard hard time again right now. Out of nowhere. Whenever I try to think of this:
    k3drpy7k7rw6.jpg
    egvx5rbq1izc.jpg
    I think of this:
    cnjn6dcfq5bf.jpg
    xuc9g4ikhk1a.jpg
    I can't do this every day for the rest of my life. I'm trying so hard.

I can’t even begin go imagine what kind of pain you’re experiencing. There truly aren’t any words. Just know you aren’t alone. Hugs.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    TJ ...
    straight -up, don't be afraid to seek some professional counseling in regards to this (if you haven't done so already.)

It's a terrible thing to deal with (beyond words, frankly) and you shouldn't have to face it alone.

The whole family is, we start next Wednesday. I just have to get my feelings out on here sometimes because I don't turn into as big of a sobbing mess as I do talking to someone in person. I can be fine for hours at a time, then boom, it completely consumes my mind. I'm not alone and I know that, but sometimes I just want to reach out to someone I don't have to look in the eye at the same time. These feelings are all new for me and it's blowing my mind. So many people have reached out and it's been overwhelming at times. Even a couple of the mods on here that I've never really talked to have support. I don't know. It's just *kitten* hard and I'm sorry if it's too much for people on here sometimes. I've always been myself on here and it's easier for me sometimes to put it out there. Ugggghhhhhh.

My experience with grief was much the same as the bolded.

I can see how talking to internet people would be much easier than real life people at the moment. Do what you need to do to take care of yourself.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    TJ ...
    straight -up, don't be afraid to seek some professional counseling in regards to this (if you haven't done so already.)

It's a terrible thing to deal with (beyond words, frankly) and you shouldn't have to face it alone.

The whole family is, we start next Wednesday. I just have to get my feelings out on here sometimes because I don't turn into as big of a sobbing mess as I do talking to someone in person. I can be fine for hours at a time, then boom, it completely consumes my mind. I'm not alone and I know that, but sometimes I just want to reach out to someone I don't have to look in the eye at the same time. These feelings are all new for me and it's blowing my mind. So many people have reached out and it's been overwhelming at times. Even a couple of the mods on here that I've never really talked to gave support. I don't know. It's just *kitten* hard and I'm sorry if it's too much for people on here sometimes. I've always been myself on here and it's easier for me sometimes to put it out there. Ugggghhhhhh.

Good luck with the appointment(s), it's a smart move and a lot of people would try to deal with this on their own.
    (imho) Like many things in life, we need a support team behind us; a good counselor is a nice addition to that team.

Godspeed.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    @Clever_User_Name <3 you are vibranium, so strong, absorbing the blows life throws at you, and functioning better then most. Your fdamily absolutely blessed to have a man like you in thier life. One day at a time my friend

I am gonna cry this literally is the sweetest thing i ever read
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    cdwdok5tlitu.jpg
    My mom tagged me in this and it made me smile so
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    cdwdok5tlitu.jpg
    My mom tagged me in this and it made me smile so

Book smell is the best smell next to rain and freshly cut grass.
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard hard time again right now. Out of nowhere. Whenever I try to think of this:
    k3drpy7k7rw6.jpg
    egvx5rbq1izc.jpg
    I think of this:
    cnjn6dcfq5bf.jpg
    xuc9g4ikhk1a.jpg
    I can't do this every day for the rest of my life. I'm trying so hard.

I think we both know that I won’t sugarcoat anything for anyone, so I will tell you the truth that you deserve....

It WILL be there every day for the rest of your life. It really will and I hate to have to tell you that, BUT, it will slowly get easier. Over time the happy memories you shared will outweigh that nightmare, but it will still haunt you from time to time.

You will accept the sadness with open arms because as her dad you will hold on to every single part of her that you can. Even the terrible parts.

I’ll let you in on a little secret... I’m asked often how I can be so resilient after so much pain. Why I have never given in or given up after so much loss. It comes down to three simple words;

She is watching.

When you think it’s all too much to bare, show her how strong her daddy is. You CAN do this, man. You WILL handle it, because you won’t let her see you quit.

This isn't the I confess thread...but I confess...this is my biggest anxiety...i don't think I could function ..i don't know you...but my heart goes out to you