Hey... you asked!

Big bang?

Negative.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Why are we here?

Hey... you asked!

I ask myself that everyday, yet I still come back.

Ohhhhh is this here as in MFP or here as in "being" Maybe I am over thinking it....

• orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    how good it feels to get home w/ electricity intact and no damage
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Omg!! This can’t be the last episode. Ugh I love it too much for it to be over
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    it's my birthday and i'm lowkey annoyed with my fiance because i didn't wake up to a single balloon or card when i told him that i was super excited for this birthday (i'm turning my lucky #, last bday before i'm married, etc.) and he knows i'm really into all that kinda stuff. but then he also shoveled out my car last night (something he usually does so not like he went an extra mile) - not sure if i should be upset with him. it's also TOM so that usually puts me on the verge of tears and usually leaves me unable to react rationally to situations like this.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Maybe there are big plans later?
    Oops, happy birthday! :blush: duh.
  • laurenbastug
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    I hope I don't slip on ice today

The last time I slipped on ice I just laid there for like 10 minutes

I prob would just sleep there for the rest of the day
    it's my birthday and i'm lowkey annoyed with my fiance because i didn't wake up to a single balloon or card when i told him that i was super excited for this birthday (i'm turning my lucky #, last bday before i'm married, etc.) and he knows i'm really into all that kinda stuff. but then he also shoveled out my car last night (something he usually does so not like he went an extra mile) - not sure if i should be upset with him. it's also TOM so that usually puts me on the verge of tears and usually leaves me unable to react rationally to situations like this.

happy bday!

hopefully ur day turns around with ur fiancé and surprises you with something even better than balloons or cards
    81Katz wrote: »

thank you both!! yes, i'm giving it till like saturday actually to see what unfolds. i'm also painfully impatient though haha. i just would have thought a little note in the morning wouldn't have been much to ask for!
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options

Happy birthday! Hope your day turns around
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

happy bday!

hopefully ur day turns around with ur fiancé and surprises you with something even better than balloons or cards

thank you both!! yes, i'm giving it till like saturday actually to see what unfolds. i'm also painfully impatient though haha. i just would have thought a little note in the morning wouldn't have been much to ask for!

I think that's the catch, though. If he's anything like me, he's not a mind-reader and you gotta lay it on pretty thick with the hints. I'm sure he'll surprise you. Happy birthday!
  • laurenbastug
    Options

Happy birthday! Hope your day turns around

thanks so much!!! <3
  • laurenbastug
    Options

happy bday!

I think that's the catch, though. If he's anything like me, he's not a mind-reader and you gotta lay it on pretty thick with the hints. I'm sure he'll surprise you. Happy birthday!

Haha I will try and hopefully in a not passive aggressive manner since I tend to slip into that type of communication when I'm upset >.<

Thank you so much!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

It's your bday and you can cry if you want to lol

But my 2 cents say, give a guy a break... I suck at that kind of thing, don't think I've ever bought a balloon in my life lol

Happy Bday!