What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Just let us know at midnight if he ever acknowledged your birthday. If he did, good. If he didn't, do a tit for tat and "forget" his.

oh boy

It's fabulous and more women should do it. A clearer message couldn't be sent.

This must be whats wrong with my marriage! I will make the necessary adjustments

This is passive aggressiveness at its finest. ;)

:shrug:

(it was too perfect to resists)

You're a freaking genius... Replace woo with the shrug!
    Its my favorite emoji :shrug:

Or give us a shrug emoji, better idea actually

Nooo! If MFP makes a passive-aggressive and condescending 'shrug' reaction, I will spend countless hours teaching myself the necessary skills to hack the site and create a 'throat-punch' button.

So, I hope they don't. That seems like an awful lot of self-training and education that I don't have the time for.

hmmmmm you must be a kindred spirit with @psuLemon

(consider this is my goodbye in case I get banned for that)
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Just let us know at midnight if he ever acknowledged your birthday. If he did, good. If he didn't, do a tit for tat and "forget" his.

oh boy

This must be whats wrong with my marriage! I will make the necessary adjustments

Nooo! If MFP makes a passive-aggressive and condescending 'shrug' reaction, I will spend countless hours teaching myself the necessary skills to hack the site and create a 'throat-punch' button.

So, I hope they don't. That seems like an awful lot of self-training and education that I don't have the time for.

hmmmmm you must be a kindred spirit with psuLemon

(consider this is my goodbye in case I get banned for that)

Awww, I hope you never get banned. Don't you have Mod tenure or something? You're supposed to be untouchable, like Elliot Ness.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

oh boy

Just seduce whoever is in charge of it over at UA. Unless you want the additional skills.

b8fxmqfq60d0.jpg
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

Awww, I hope you never get banned. Don't you have Mod tenure or something? You're supposed to be untouchable, like Elliot Ness.

Nope, Lemon is way more senior than me. He is like ancient and *kitten*
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

oh boy

Okay that literally made me lol...

I vote for the throat punch button... At least then one knows where they stand!
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options

oh boy

I vote against the throat punch. That's bullying :'( but I think we should make a button that says "shhh" or "stop"

Or simply "no thank you"
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

oh boy

I vote against the throat punch. That's bullying :'( but I think we should make a button that says "shhh" or "stop"

Were you a boyscout?
  • cee134
    Options
    At least change the "Woo" button to "Disagree".

@4legsRbetterthan2 you have 10 weeks to learn programming and do this. I'm sure you have the time if you just don't sleep.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

oh boy

Were you a boyscout?

No, but, bullying is against mfp guidelines

I'm totally starting to see the genius behind the woo button now that you pointed this out
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

oh boy

Or simply "no thank you"

How about "really? "

or...
    enough is enough
    stop already
    OMG
    roll my eyes

but I'm still new here...so I do not "woo". So it's a moot point...
  • cee134
    Options

oh boy

Or simply "no thank you"

How about "really? "

or...
    enough is enough
    stop already
    OMG
    roll my eyes

but I'm still new here...so I do not "woo". So it's a moot point...

"Roll My Eyes" would be the best I think.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    But roll my eyes would be bullying too...

Hence the genius of woo
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I mean, roll my eyes.... Why not just an fu button lol
  • cee134
    Options
    I mean, roll my eyes.... Why not just an fu button lol

Woo doesn't mean anything good.
    In our community Woo means that you think an idea or approach is too good to be true.
    -Nova

It literally is a "Roll Your Eyes" button.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I've always liked that one emoji with the hand under the chin in a thoughtful expression like "I don't know about that" or "That's curious..."