What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    How pissed I am at the girl that spent 3.5 hours ruining my hair last night and she got color all over my favorite sweater.

Pics or it didn't happen

Haha it’s so bad. My 4th graders were shocked.
    First picture is what it looks like, 2nd is what is was supposed to look like. It’s much brighter/orange in person hscdvnmtuno9.jpeg
    bh7adsjmw225.png
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Where is everyone?

Maybe it's a holiday in Canada :shrug emoji:

Is this true?

No it's not a Holiday in Canada, it's March break here but only in my province I think because everyone else's seems to be next week.

You guys have provinces?! damn that's awesome

Your crazy is showing... don't drop it.
  • princess7955
    princess7955 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone?

Is this true?

No it's not a Holiday in Canada, it's March break here but only in my province I think because everyone else's seems to be next week.

March break starts next week here (Ontario). I took next week off work so today is the last day of work for me until after vacation - translation: busy AF.

But come 4:30....

tenor.gif?itemid=5376194
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone?

Is this true?

You guys have provinces?! damn that's awesome

:D

I think I'm going to start saying I live in a province and people will think I'm more crazy

You can stop making fun of me now.

I'm dead serious right now. They call them provinces in kung fu panda too

Generally speaking, when several previously independent/sovereign entities form a voluntary union, they are traditionally called states. When a large entity is divided into smaller entities for the convenience of governance, those entities are generally called provinces. The term province has Empire written all over it, and most of the countries which today have provinces have had imperial pasts.

Canada was part of British Empire, ruled as a single entity for a long time. With time, new provinces were created for convenience of administration and responsible government.
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Lol @UrBaconMeCr8zy ...did you piss someone off?
  • iowagirlgetsfit
    iowagirlgetsfit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Home with one of my daughter's who is sick, I hope she feels better soon!!
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    How pissed I am at the girl that spent 3.5 hours ruining my hair last night and she got color all over my favorite sweater.

Pics or it didn't happen

Haha it’s so bad. My 4th graders were shocked.
    First picture is what it looks like, 2nd is what is was supposed to look like. It’s much brighter/orange in person hscdvnmtuno9.jpeg
    bh7adsjmw225.png

I'm mesmerized :o

Is that good or bad? Lol