What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Thinking about how I'm gonna get everything done that I have to do tonight and tomorrow and Saturday, and wishing I could just fast forward to Sunday and relax. Also thinking about how bad I wanna spend "us time" with my S.O. but it's the end of the sales year so I know it's gonna get pushed to the back burner...I'm gonna have to push to try and get him off his phone LOL
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    The only celebrity death that would have any effect on me what so ever is Britney Spears

I'd cry like a giant pathetic baby
  • Drine85
    Drine85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So I made an horrible first impression on blind date . I shouted up late , my hair wasn't styled to perfection and I sweated through my jeans
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Drine85 wrote: »
    So I made an horrible first impression on blind date . I shouted up late , my hair wasn't styled to perfection and I sweated through my jeans

Sweets. On a first date I showed up early - ( I've an issue about time keeping), I'm rarely styled in any way, shape or form... and I ditched my date half way through to chat with a bestie whom I didn't even know was going to be at the same venue..... yeah, we're ten years married and nearly seventeen years together....,
    If he's the one, he'll not sweat the small stuff.. :wink:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
    i4zrqq78bz2y.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    I'm starting some *kitten* in the Post a Selfie Thread because people that post selfies are narcissists, even if I like most of you people.
  • cee134
    Options
    jy7izoriar5p.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    jy7izoriar5p.gif
    This should be in the selfie thread in chit chat. Are you afraid the regulars will roast you?

:mrgreen:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Drine85 wrote: »

I would take sweating thru your jeans as high praise and well worth the wait.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    jy7izoriar5p.gif
    This should be in the selfie thread in chit chat. Are you afraid the regulars will roast you?

:mrgreen:

Chicken :D
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    jy7izoriar5p.gif

I knew you guys were up to something haha
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Feeling happy that I can cross "narcissist" off my bucket list after 39 years... who knew that not feeling like crap about yourself , was all it took?

Well done. You're cool too cause narcissism seems to be the latest buzzword to toss around
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Pretty sure it's going to be a *kitten* day.

ain't they all ?
  • cee134
    Options

I like kitten days. :)

7p21bwnmlbmd.gif
    200.gif 772.1K
  • Motorsheen
    Options

I like kitten days. :)

7p21bwnmlbmd.gif

more like....

008-animals-vs-kids-ninja-cat-attacks-baby.gif