What's on your mind?

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Sometimes, it's nice when things go longer than expected....

vrgxnl2zocst.gif

I didn’t get it until right now
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Today i will get out of bed. Not yet. But soon.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Today i will get out of bed. Not yet. But soon.

I got out of bed. I even cleaned the microwave! I discovered the existence of several new heat resistant alien life forms, murdered them all before realizing I should have probably gotten some sort of science award and am now lying on the couch.

Im still in bed. But you have motivated me to kick it up a knotch. I will actually get dressed.
  • Crochetmama84
    Crochetmama84 Posts: 224 Member
    I hate apartment inspections. Why do they schedule them when my 2 kids, both having ADHD and not listening to me for nothing, are home for the summer? How do they expect it to be clean? I live in an apartment. Not behind the curtain of a price is right showcase! Ugh i hate cleaning...and summer break. Im gonna go sit in a corner and cry for a while. Send dark chocolate. Ok? Thanks!
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    I hate apartment inspections. Why do they schedule them when my 2 kids, both having ADHD and not listening to me for nothing, are home for the summer? How do they expect it to be clean? I live in an apartment. Not behind the curtain of a price is right showcase! Ugh i hate cleaning...and summer break. Im gonna go sit in a corner and cry for a while. Send dark chocolate. Ok? Thanks!

I found out through one of those inspections that my neighbor next door had a roach infestation. It was BAD. Floor to ceiling infestation. I was dumbfounded. I must of seen one roach in my apartment in the 6 years that I lived there and it was the prior week before the inspection. So even though they are a huge inconvenience, its neccessary to find problems like those with other tenants. I'll send you a box of those chocolates & a Kleenex box.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    The three amigops
    use32ix84ld6.jpeg
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    I had no idea there were so many perfect people here.

My hair looks pretty perfect today :)
  • mustacheU2Lift
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    I am reading a thread in the General Health Fitness & Diet section, where the usual MFP bullies are trying to tell this girl that her natural hips are normal. They aren't considering her feelings nor her fit goals. What if she desires to attain the golden ratio? Maybe she needs to thicken her waistline (muscle) and widen shoulders (muscle again). We're not a cookie cutter site people.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    The three amigops
    use32ix84ld6.jpeg

This put a genuine smile on my face. Perfect timing love you bb

Love you too
  • 777Gemma888
    A gig I am going to tonight. It is Friday..FriYAY!!

Show off!! :tongue:
  • 777Gemma888
    A gig I am going to tonight. It is Friday..FriYAY!!

Show off!! :tongue:

Did I mention it was FRIDAY?

Now you're just being a brat galfren. Rubbing salt on our wounds @ those of us who have another work day .

:star: enjoy your gig
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    All the woo birds that are out.

Ikr.. a couple must have a sore woo finger by now :D

I have someone who keeps inspiring-ing me so I just keep pretending that everything I say has some serious weight to it and everyone should listen

You don't know who that is yet?

Nooooo, do you?!

I'm offended. And @Clever_User_Name moves up my MySpace top 8 list

Oh god. He's moving in on Tom now.

TJ now you have to do a photo where you're wearing a white tshirt and you look up to your left and give a thumbs up.

Ooh, Mandela effect! He doesn’t give a thumbs up

I’m impressed you’ve heard of this.

What, do they talk about it on deodorant labels or something?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Picking a dress for saturday blahs
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Wondering if there will be a second, or if I actually want a second date or do I even really want to date.. I like my own company..
  • Crochetmama84
    Crochetmama84 Posts: 224 Member
    header.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    water_buffalo.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg
    end.jpg

Accurate...so accurate
  • 777Gemma888
    I get the reasoning behind the "The Mary Sue" number for creeps to call, only that I feel that if it is given to the wrong person, the avoidance angle will be blown out of proportion. What if the message triggers a non- psycho man to be psychotic or weird or gross? Or rather, a decent man who'd manned up to bother to ask for a number, feel like an absolute idiot or question his own actions of approach. Women need protection, yes ...Only, women can be vindictive too.

The message the caller receives:

Oh, hello there. If you’re hearing this message, you’ve made a woman feel unsafe and/or disrespected. Please learn to take no for an answer and respect women’s emotional and physical autonomy. K THANKKS
  • 777Gemma888
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I get the reasoning behind the "The Mary Sue" number for creeps to call, only that I feel that if it is given to the wrong person, the avoidance angle will be blown out of proportion. What if the message triggers a non- psycho man to be psychotic or weird or gross? Or rather, a decent man who'd manned up to bother to ask for a number, feel like an absolute idiot or question his own actions of approach. Women need protection, yes ...Only, women can be vindictive too.

The message the caller receives:

Oh, hello there. If you’re hearing this message, you’ve made a woman feel unsafe and/or disrespected. Please learn to take no for an answer and respect women’s emotional and physical autonomy. K THANKKS

What's The Mary Sue thing and what the heck happened?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.themarysue.com/mary-sue-rejection-hotline/amp/

This attachment has a (646) area code, only that a friend decided I needed their number referral. The number I was given has a (619) area code which is my area code, so am not exactly sure if they have just the one number, or whether they link one's actual number with a generated number.

**I'm of the thought, that it is safer to just say no. Am I just too small town now with my thinking? Seems aggressive a response.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    I feel stupid. Not your problem.