What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits see my post in "what don't you like" and pretend it was here.

You crack me up Dude lol...

However since all of time and space hatched from a single cosmic egg... I'm still going with egg

Unless of course, God happens to be some type of celestial chicken lol

Well then what came first? The cosmic egg or the cosmic chicken?

You know... If Einstein's theory is correct, and all of space and time exists at this very moment...

The answer is neither, they both exist simultaneously at the same time...

Pfft, what does Einstein know

Apparently not which came first :lol:

tyoi4m7yzl0z.png

Yeah... The hair.. Mmm not... Sexy lol
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Trying to drift back off to sleepiness. Of course having a bright screen in my face won't help...
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Wishing the snow would quit. I got a Dr apt today after work and then work after the dr apt
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg

This is a 1,261.65 sqm (13,580 sqft) pizza. I wonder how long it would take to finish it. Would it freeze well? Pizza only freezes for 2 months tops. That's 60 days. It would mean I would have to eat 7 sqm of pizza, three times per day, for two months to be able to finish it.

My bathroom floor is about 5.5 sqm. I'm staring at at it. This whole pizza thing does not seem feasible, I need 6 more people at minimum.

I need to stop procrastinating.
  • saymyname2
    saymyname2 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm currently deleting my browser history as im sure it could prove me guilty in some obscure crime.
  • saymyname2
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    I'm currently deleting my browser history as im sure it could prove me guilty in some obscure crime.

gotta smash the hard drive for that

after the last few hours of WTF is wrong with me, I have started browsing for a new computer lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

The Internet Service Provider records it all. But they like to keep it to sell to shady advertising agencies.
  • cee134
    Options

Use incognito mode. It saves so much time and helps keep the browser decluttered.
  • saymyname2
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

The Internet Service Provider records it all. But they like to keep it to sell to shady advertising agencies.

explains the machete adverts
  • cee134
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    maxresdefault.jpg

This is a 1,261.65 sqm (13,580 sqft) pizza. I wonder how long it would take to finish it. Would it freeze well? Pizza only freezes for 2 months tops. That's 60 days. It would mean I would have to eat 7 sqm of pizza, three times per day, for two months to be able to finish it.

My bathroom floor is about 5.5 sqm. I'm staring at at it. This whole pizza thing does not seem feasible, I need 6 more people at minimum.

Are those people going to walk on the pizza to cut it?
  • saymyname2
    Options

Use incognito mode. It saves so much time and helps keep the browser decluttered.

I normally ghost it but ive gotten lazy
  • saymyname2
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg

HOLY FOOK! Why didnt I see that! now i dont want pizza.
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    Options

I'd have to do that on 4 different browsers. I use a different one for everything. One for all of my log ins to stuff like amazon, bank, kids lunch money account, etc. I only use it for that. One that I only use for FB, MFP & youtube, one for everything else & another that I downloaded to evaluate. No real reason other than it just sort of happened that way.
  • cee134
    Options

I'd have to do that on 4 different browsers. I use a different one for everything. One for all of my log ins to stuff like amazon, bank, kids lunch money account, etc. I only use it for that. One that I only use for FB, MFP & youtube, one for everything else & another that I downloaded to evaluate. No real reason other than it just sort of happened that way.

Because that's where your bookmarks are?
  • saymyname2
    Options

isnt stupid that being a "normal" curious human can potentially land you in jail. God damn you internet!
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg

Unsure. My tactic would probably be to cut until I can reach with that thingy (who gives a *kitten* about triangles at this point), roll it like a rug and run away with it, then come back for more. This way I'm including some light exercise too, so balance in the Universe is restored and all is well.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Can it be April yet? March is killing me

slfxheyxsf98.gif

Perfect gif usage, also
    0etaaya9cmrn.jpg