I could really go for a burrito & some chocolate cake

Oh man now that's on my mind
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    uggins311 wrote: »
    I could really go for a burrito & some chocolate cake

Oh man now that's on my mind

I'd get some if it wasn't 2am

Me too.... so hard boiled eggs and chicken is on my mind b/c that's what i packed..... what you said sounds so much better :(
  • Feistychick68
    Feistychick68 Posts: 302 Member
    A dude of course..
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    I was supposed to have the day off, but then 3 people died. I was really looking forward to sitting around the house and not having to see another human. I'm going to be a grump.
  • keetii
    keetii Posts: 2 Member
    I'm using MFP since 2015 i guess, and never knew there was a forum like this... :o
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    How the clock seems to be moving backwards the closer i get to ending my shift
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    keetii wrote: »
    I'm using MFP since 2015 i guess, and never knew there was a forum like this... :o

The theme song for your new discovery

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    How I always have so many things on my mind
  • slcruz24
    Thinking about getting out of bed
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Contemplating heading out into rain, so baby M (our God-child) can enjoy playing out in the puddles w. his umbrella lol. Sis is working away. The walk should be a good distraction for the 3 of us.
  • slcruz24
    Jumping in the puddles too?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited January 2017
    Contemplating heading out into rain, so baby M (our God-child) can enjoy playing out in the puddles w. his umbrella lol. Sis is working away. The walk should be a good distraction for the 3 of us.
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    Jumping in the puddles too?

We have all just returned from our little jaunt in the rain. Our God-child was in his element. Started off playing soccer, which morphed into ball tag ... To having a full fledged good ole rain bath.

Yes, we all did jump in the puddles.
    b05wsx9s6j8e.jpg

c5m6lo3evumr.jpg

Seems as though the rain is reclaiming land in certain areas. Drainage systems cannot keep up with the overflow.

adizycmxig6a.jpg

ETA: It's 40F here in our part of SD.

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    How it's been a week today since I received some devastating news and realizing how strong I really am.
  • k8eekins
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    How it's been a week today since I received some devastating news and realizing how strong I really am.

*Hugs* .... From me and my family, for you and yours; Our thoughts and prayers dearest.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

*Hugs* .... From me and my family, for you and yours; Our thoughts and prayers dearest.

Thank you so much!
  • k8eekins
    edited January 2017
    How quickly time passes.
    Happy birthday Megan!!!