What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Hate getting tired by 8p. If I let myself go to bed I am up and 2am or so. But trying to make it to 11p so I can at least sleep to 4a is tough. Old age sux azz.
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a fun and safe weekend
  • olira6624
    olira6624 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    Hope everyone is having a fun and safe weekend

Nope, thinking how to destroy this walls I put around myself, if only hammer could help here heh but hope many of you making great memories
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    So many things... But first I'm trying to talk myself out of a cupcake.
  • abrubru
    abrubru Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Should I take the dog for a walk before I do my lesson plans for teaching this week? The sun was out and now it's not. Ugh.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    What am I going to make for dinner tonight?

Tacos! :smile:

Me too! Except Im using a head of lettuce for shells cause I like that better (traditional ones for hubby as he thinks lettuce is gross, ha ha).
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I went to my first NHL game last night and I loved it a lot. It gave me the same feeling I got during college football games, which I was really happy about since I've been missing football games a lot. I'm still a little shaky on the penalties and stuff, but I'm already planning to crochet beanies and maybe a sweater for the next game :)
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I went to my first NHL game last night and I loved it a lot. It gave me the same feeling I got during college football games, which I was really happy about since I've been missing football games a lot. I'm still a little shaky on the penalties and stuff, but I'm already planning to crochet beanies and maybe a sweater for the next game :)

That's awesome. Where did you sit? Sitting close to ice makes u realize how fast the game is . Fastes game on earth! Higher up you see the plays develope better and will get a better understanding of the game. Watching from behind the net at concourse level is best for learning imo
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Xvapor wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »

That's awesome. Where did you sit? Sitting close to ice makes u realize how fast the game is . Fastes game on earth! Higher up you see the plays develope better and will get a better understanding of the game. Watching from behind the net at concourse level is best for learning imo

We were not quite in the nosebleeds but we were high up and at one end. I liked it that way though. Especially because I was already cold enough as it was haha
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. With banana bread. :yum:
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Why do I get a headache when my nose is cold?

I think it might be the other way around, a lot of migraine sufferers get cold hands and face/nose when a migraine is coming on. probably brought on by a constriction in the blood vessels. get ur magnesium levels checked too
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    why is the sound of whacking it on my leg so pleasing? bizarre.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. With banana bread. :yum:

well I just did a 360 on what I wanted.. I will take what you are having.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Lol! I highly recommend it! :smiley:
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Fuzziness and boobs
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I want to take my pants off.

Sounds like the perfect time for a new selfie for selfie thread
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I need to work harder and tone up. Hopefully, I will see some results before my Florida trip.