What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I am contemplating why I kill it on the cardio over lunch, then waste it all on 6 (6!!!!) servings of Ritz crackers. Plain.

They were, however, delicious.

I hear ya! Omg do I hear ya! Great workout, only to be hungry AF later on and end up eating more calories than I care to admit (my downfall is usually cheese- I loooovve cheese!) I don't get why that happens.
  • Kimmotion5783
    Kimmotion5783 Posts: 417 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I need to come up with a better game plan for weight loss on the weekends. All through the week I do great- stick to my meal plans, get my steps in, drink plenty of water and workout. But come the weekend, it all falls apart: I get lazy, not eating as healthy as I really should, not drinking enough water and sure don't get as much sleep as I should. Gotta work on that!
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    I think I need to learn to love myself

Like love yourself? Or "looooOoove" yourself?

Probably both, like be nice to myself but also I wouldn't mind receiving flowers from myself

Sounds expensive. Drop by the dollar store, get some candles, put on some Barry Manilo, set the lighting down and THEN practice some "self love".

#lifetips
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Dragon Comics.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Food.
  • orangegato
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    Food.

always

Especially when you’ve been awake for 8 hours and haven’t eaten yet. What kind of idiot does that?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Food.

always

Especially when you’ve been awake for 8 hours and haven’t eaten yet. What kind of idiot does that?

The kind who goes to a science lecture first thing in the morning. On purpose.
  • orangegato
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Food.

always

Oh snap!
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Food.

always

Oh snap!

:kissing_heart:
  • orangegato
    Options
    Food.

always

me.

And I though I was all alone in this. Hi!
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Food.

always

Oh snap!

g4sp4h3ds6jc.jpg

I was going to go get this! Give me my half of our brain back
  • orangegato
    Options
    Food.

always

Oh snap!

:kissing_heart:

:blush:
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    jz2lxql5d555.jpeg

So the guys who are gutting my bathroom tore all of the plaster down from the ceiling and found the original wood ceilings from 1851 in beautiful shape. This is not bead board, these are 3/4 inch hand planed tongue and groove heart pine planks. Anyone who knows me, knows I hate every square foot of this old house but even I think that’s cool as hell. We are going to restore them instead of replacing them. I’m pleased.

Awesome! Glad you’re finding things you like about it.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Now I want to know what that orange thing is. It's not a glass of juice.

h61widmlbbxx.png
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    more than I want.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    saymyname2 wrote: »
    This article that was sent to me this morning by a friend. What an absolute mind blowing incredible radical idea. Leave it to China, they have things figured out. I sat on this and tanked wondering what sort of impact this could have and I can really only see the benefits. Yes, entirely a violation of privacy but

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/chinese-government-social-credit-score-privacy-invasion

It will very clearly separate the good peoples from the bad with a pretty distinct line. Chinese society will have you earmarked by the time you're in your 20's as thieves, liars, people born with mental health conditions, sexual misconduct, and just generally awful people will be impacted in their everyday lives. It will literally force people to behave, get treatment, or face consequences that affect their quality of life.

While that article is 6 months old, I'm told they're still on track and looking to start implementing this in 2020 not far away at all. :o

giphy.gif

WTF! NO! JUST NO!
    I suffer from schizophrenia and agoraphobia. I didnt choose this life! Its not my fault, so why should I be judged by something I can't control. Yes I can take my meds but that in no way makes me better. This is a life long struggle for control of myself. If I have a bad month it doesnt mean im any less of a good person!

Jesus H crackers this makes me furious!

How can some man behind a curtain judge who is "good" or "bad" based on what they buy, search for on the internet, or who they talk to?!?!

This is pure B.S and should be stopped!

"Forget it, Jake; it's Chinatown."
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    90ydj0l3bc4k.jpg
    This guy