What's on your mind?
Need to catch up on work.
Wondering if a cleaning service for home is worth it.0
Wondering how my boss will respond to my letter of resignation0
Started out the year strong writing 2018.....now it's April and I keep writing 2017.1
Whether or not to download Tinder. Mind you, not to hook up (its intended use), but more because I am fascinated by all the fake and hilarious profiles people come up with. I think I'm just looking for another time waster, lol.0
Shoot just friend me I am real hilarious and a great waste of time.0
Why can't I log onto my homepage on mfp site..
I just get a message saying myfitnesspal. com isn't working.. wtf0
CanesGalactica wrote: »Whether or not to download Tinder. Mind you, not to hook up (its intended use), but more because I am fascinated by all the fake and hilarious profiles people come up with. I think I'm just looking for another time waster, lol.
I hear Pinterest is good for that.
Also any online dating app will shock, horrify and send you into fits of giggles. Your husband may not appreciate finding it on your phone though
I lost interest in Pinterest a loooooooooong time ago, lol.
And I would of course tell my husband it was there and exactly why I was using it. He's pretty chill like that.0
Feeling bad that I'm over calories but it was that or puke from motion sickness.0
I like bein' the one you come to when you need to talk.1
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.2K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 303 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 502 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions