Replies

• ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • orekosi3485
    orekosi3485 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Right now, I'm thinking of how it is that I can spend my Saturday in a way where time will go by faster but, when I come back, it's like I will have more time.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    hatms wrote: »
    where can i see a week example of what people eat to lose weight?

You can eat anything and lose weight as long as you stay within your calorie limits. But I tend to eat 1 or 2 fruits/day, 4 or 5 veggies/day. 3-4 Lean proteins ie: chicken, eggs, lean beef, pork. (you can add more meats to the list but I am picky about my meat) Cheese, nuts, beef jerky, peanut butter, hummus all make great snacks.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Pool is officially open. Now all I need to do is get @kinetixtrainer2 to commit to my party and all of MFP will show!
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Pool is officially open. Now all I need to do is get @kinetixtrainer2 to commit to my party and all of MFP will show!

he'll be there

Actually I believe your presence would assure a mass RSVP success as evidence by your viral hat selfie imitation!
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Squashed it! ... [Thanks to someone's sharing ... Reminded me of such madness!]

https://youtu.be/uelHwf8o7_U
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Squashed it! ... [Thanks to someone's sharing ... Reminded me of such madness!]

https://youtu.be/uelHwf8o7_U

Arghhh!! Now, you've gotten me thinking about that piece of human fecal matter. Ughhh! Remember you covering for that dolt when I'd asked you ... "Distracted, ... accidentally opened the kitchen cupboard on my face." Never again sis ....Tell me the truth.

** You knew that I was a crazy teen, sis <3<3 ... I would have knocked him out ... Hit for hit. Bloody piece of scum.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I am wondering if you are multiple people...... Hmmmmmmmm

I actually operate by the alias of @CaptainFantastic01

Dude don't blow this
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I am wondering if you are multiple people...... Hmmmmmmmm

I actually operate by the alias of @CaptainFantastic01

Dude don't blow this

oh, *right right* incognito

If I'm honest this would explain why @UrBaconMeCr8zy refuses to download IG and let me into his life

Stop piecing this together
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    He is Sean and I am Magic Head
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,222 Member
    Options

he'll be there

Actually I believe your presence would assure a mass RSVP success as evidence by your viral hat selfie imitation!

disclaimer: I feel like out of all the selfies this one blew up because it is literally the easiest to replicate!

That being said i feel like your top 3 choices to guarantee a huge turnout is
    1 @kinetixtrainer2
    2 @SabotageinStilettos
    3 @_Deadman_Walking_

I’d love to come!

And @UrBaconMeCr8zy is a must show!