What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I need more North Korea's in my life, less Sweden's.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Allman Brothers? Man, I thought they were the Almond Brothers! I'm over here imagining a sweet collaboration with the California Raisins... Ignorance is bliss.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Squashed it! ... [Thanks to someone's sharing ... Reminded me of such madness!]

https://youtu.be/uelHwf8o7_U

Arghhh!! Now, you've gotten me thinking about that piece of human fecal matter. Ughhh! Remember you covering for that dolt when I'd asked you ... "Distracted, ... accidentally opened the kitchen cupboard on my face." Never again sis ....Tell me the truth.

** You knew that I was a crazy teen, sis <3<3 ... I would have knocked him out ... Hit for hit. Bloody piece of scum.

Was exhausting. I'd numbed myself to the point of not having a care by then ... Beyond disappointment.

Since .... B) [Knock on wood] :)

If not for that member's sharing and with how she'd worded it ... I'm to not forget to release ("burn") this toxicity at the Playa - I'd forgotten about him.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,978 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    cee134
    cee134
    cee134
    cee134
    cee134

Hello

giphy.gif

@cee134 , you NEVER disappoint :naughty:
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Allman Brothers? Man, I thought they were the Almond Brothers! I'm over here imagining a sweet collaboration with the California Raisins... Ignorance is bliss.

California Almonds ... California Raisins ... California Milk ... Former and latter are delicious most especially if they're from Kern County.
    You'll just have to stand by the "Whipping post" ;) for mishearing all these years. Lol. I kid. :p

Gotta love them @Allmans.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »

You should stop quoting him.

why are you doing that to @cee134
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    Suicide

and a training I have to do today and next week.

Im sorry thats on your mind.. Please try to replace it with thoughts and images of your son.. he needs his dad.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    bojack3 wrote: »
    Pool is officially open. Now all I need to do is get @kinetixtrainer2 to commit to my party and all of MFP will show!

Okay but is that blonde that suddenly showed up in your profile pic coming to the pool party because what the hell?

I love you :lol:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    You are naughty :joy:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Pool is officially open. Now all I need to do is get @kinetixtrainer2 to commit to my party and all of MFP will show!

he'll be there

Actually I believe your presence would assure a mass RSVP success as evidence by your viral hat selfie imitation!

disclaimer: I feel like out of all the selfies this one blew up because it is literally the easiest to replicate!

That being said i feel like your top 3 choices to guarantee a huge turnout is
    1 @kinetixtrainer2
    2 @SabotageinStilettos
    3 @_Deadman_Walking_

I’d love to come!

And @UrBaconMeCr8zy is a must show!

Im waiting for the private party you promised me.. :tongue: >:)
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

Okay but is that blonde that suddenly showed up in your profile pic coming to the pool party because what the hell?

Well if I had my hot tub time machine possibly.....that's my throwback pic from the mid 90's....i was in my 20's had long hair and was doing the Magic Mike thing way before Channing Tatum lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Because I asked for it. Right @empresssue?
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

Well if I had my hot tub time machine possibly.....that's my throwback pic from the mid 90's....i was in my 20's had long hair and was doing the Magic Mike thing way before Channing Tatum lol

It's making more sense now because I could swear her turtleneck had shoulder pads. Also you were giving Fabio a run for his money back then. If you had gotten blonde highlights and kept your face intensely serious, you and him could have been twinsies.

Unfortunately he can pronounce, "I can't believe it's not butter!" better than I can.....
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Because I asked for it. Right @empresssue?
    True true
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Pizza

Update: I ate pizza. It's no longer on my mind.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    'If i stand still long enough, i will become invisible'
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    'If i stand still long enough, i will become invisible'

But my movement, so slow. It's imperceptible.

You're eating blarg nuts