What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about things not on my mind.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    ok, the mouse is stuck on the glue trap. NOW WHAT?

What did the directions say? Men never read directions
  • cee134
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    ok, the mouse is stuck on the glue trap. NOW WHAT?

Now you know why glue traps suck.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    CatsIvuE wrote: »
    When is sorry not enough?

When has sorry actually ever been enough is the real question. Actions.

Truth. Actions speak louder than words.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Will I be able to sleep on my flight and is it even a good idea to try.
  • cee134
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Naps are awesome. Anytime/anywhere.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Naps are awesome. Anytime/anywhere.

True but I hate trying to adjust back to east coast time. My sleep is all screwed up to begin with so I was thinking stay awake so I can get good sleep when I get back home.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    My husband and I are trying to get healthy, lose weight, and get active. We're in the early stages of weighing ourselves and eating much better, but that means eating less. I'm so hungry all the time, it's distracting. I'm on a 1200 a day plan and push it within about 60 calories of that number, ever day. I eat lunch and three hours later, I'm hungry again. I drink water, I try to snack healthy (fruit, nuts) but I can't get over this hump of just wanting to snack on everything. When does it get better?

I cheated over the weekend due to previous plans and a friend in town, two dinners of unhealthy foods and some beers, I blew my count by at least 300 over and that was AFTER budgeting a lot of calories to spend. I'm hitting a frustrated point and it's only early days.
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    My husband and I are trying to get healthy, lose weight, and get active. We're in the early stages of weighing ourselves and eating much better, but that means eating less. I'm so hungry all the time, it's distracting. I'm on a 1200 a day plan and push it within about 60 calories of that number, ever day. I eat lunch and three hours later, I'm hungry again. I drink water, I try to snack healthy (fruit, nuts) but I can't get over this hump of just wanting to snack on everything. When does it get better?

I cheated over the weekend due to previous plans and a friend in town, two dinners of unhealthy foods and some beers, I blew my count by at least 300 over and that was AFTER budgeting a lot of calories to spend. I'm hitting a frustrated point and it's only early days.

Don't assume that 1200 is right for you just because MFP says so. It isn't right for everyone. Do some research on BMR and TDEE and don't give up!!

@flibberdigibit I agree with Istrats advice. If you come back to the forums consider making a thread on one of the help boards to get some assistance from some of the successful users. Many people find 1200 calories too difficult to stick to, and most users given that number have selected goals too aggressive for their personal needs. Hope it all works out for you!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm tired all the time. I'm sick of just getting through. I cannot remember the last time I felt like I was living vs 'just' existing. That makes me really sad.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    omg the new guy is so freaking annoying

• janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Military
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    how do you make ramen healthy hm

Pour the water in the bowl first, don't add the seasoning packet, and then also don't add the noodles

Ah la water ...yum