What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    I can dunk my McDonalds in ranch every morning for breakfast, but I’ll lose weight if I eat less of it?.... what the hell happened to this place?!

A woo huh? Would my wooer care to give their opinion as to why they think that’s a healthy lifestyle, or you just going to continue being condescending, like every other day?

I get woo's for banter. I think people don't understand a joke.
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    What's a joke?
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I can dunk my McDonalds in ranch every morning for breakfast, but I’ll lose weight if I eat less of it?.... what the hell happened to this place?!

A woo huh? Would my wooer care to give their opinion as to why they think that’s a healthy lifestyle, or you just going to continue being condescending, like every other day?

As long as it effectively raises blood pressure, the woo button subterfuge will continue. Disregard and do you, sugar

I get woo's for banter. I think people don't understand a joke.

Sheep.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Crikey. 12 emails in a 1.5 day period + pm's is a lot. I almost feel bad for not reading any of them because of the effort factor.

nrbrh9br0ggr.gif

That's why I send you telegrams ,, dot dot dot
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    It's more fun with a sprinkling of woos
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Do people who overshare selfies daily, do they only choose one social media platform to share them in or do they share on all the ones they use...

I always imagine it looks like this....
    g3ujau36fp1v.jpeg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Do people who overshare selfies daily, do they only choose one social media platform to share them in or do they share on all the ones they use...

g3ujau36fp1v.jpeg

rgw188r79tea.jpg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

g3ujau36fp1v.jpeg
    cee134 wrote: »

g3ujau36fp1v.jpeg

rgw188r79tea.jpg

Sly is "On the list" 😂
  • cee134
    edited January 2019
    Options

I wonder if it is the same for jdugemental statements? Do they share them just one place, or across social media to make a larger impact?

I'll tell anyone to their online face or offline face what I think, unless it would get me banned. For example, you @SirMxyzptlk I think you are a swell guy and I enjoy most of your posts.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options

I wonder if it is the same for jdugemental statements? Do they share them just one place, or across social media to make a larger impact?

I'll tell anyone to their face what I think, unless it would get me banned. For example, you @SirMxyzptlk I think you are a swell guy and I enjoy most of your posts.

I think your Amish beard is sexy.
  • cee134
    Options

I'll tell anyone to their face what I think, unless it would get me banned. For example, you @SirMxyzptlk I think you are a swell guy and I enjoy most of your posts.

I think your Amish beard is sexy.

Thanks, I made it myself.