What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Whats on my mind... will I have a place to live end of July.
    Hoping that this plan to buy an RV goes smoothly.
    Will be great to be in an RV for the summer and just walk to the beach. The winter in the RV might suck but at least then I'm done with landlords (minus the RV park owner). But the RV will be all mine!

I have so many questions. I'll start slow.

What do you do for an address?

You use the address for the closest Olive Garden to your current location. Next question.

How do you know when and how to empty the toilet thingy?

I know this one! There’s a gauge like with gas but it goes from empty to full instead

That. is. awesome. I had no idea there was a poopy gauge

Next!

What about work? Is this a retirement thing, or like a working remotely thing...

Oh i can’t answer that for her, but it seems like the latter

Do they take gas, diesel or jet fuel and is it hella expensive to fuel up or do they have normal size tanks, also what's the gas mileage like?

Depends on the vehicle but they usually have bigger tanks and bad gas mileage
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Will be great to be in an RV for the summer and just walk to the beach. The winter in the RV might suck but at least then I'm done with landlords (minus the RV park owner). But the RV will be all mine!

You use the address for the closest Olive Garden to your current location. Next question.

I know this one! There’s a gauge like with gas but it goes from empty to full instead

Next!

What about work? Is this a retirement thing, or like a working remotely thing...

Do they take gas, diesel or jet fuel and is it hella expensive to fuel up or do they have normal size tanks, also what's the gas mileage like?

They take a mixture of diesel and a tiny bit of magic dust that's typically kept in the driver's fanny pack.

Is everything nailed down or do you have to secure everything yourself with like ratchet straps or bungees?

If you knew anything about RVs you'd know everything gets nailed in an RV.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Next!

They take a mixture of diesel and a tiny bit of magic dust that's typically kept in the driver's fanny pack.

Is everything nailed down or do you have to secure everything yourself with like ratchet straps or bungees?

Cupboards and then the beds usually fold into a table or something, tv bolted to the wall, and there isn’t usually a lot of space but the walls stretch after it is parked
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Next!

I’d be happy to demonstrate if you’d like
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Next!

Pretty bold, not even a no homo
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Next!

I mean they’d both be there as long as we don’t make eye contact it should be fine
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Next!

I mean they’d both be there as long as we don’t make eye contact it should be fine
    f3p6n04b32dq.gif
    Me, trying to make eye contact
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

Next!

Cupboards and then the beds usually fold into a table or something, tv bolted to the wall, and there isn’t usually a lot of space but the walls stretch after it is parked

How does the TV work? Or do you need bunny ears or just a dvd player or something

You have one of those 13" TV/VHS player combos. You watch an assortment of your grandmother's Patrick Swayze movie collection.

Next!

This is true, and they can only touch if a sword fight has been declared before hand.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Next!

How does the TV work? Or do you need bunny ears or just a dvd player or something

Bunny ears don’t work anymore indon’t Think, we just had DVD players. For rainy days. Because we took it camping
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I don't do eye contact so this works out perfectly

up9ayqwragqj.gif
    Me trying to make eye contact with you
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

up9ayqwragqj.gif

:joy: I never get tired of seeing this gif

I feel like this means I am successful in eye contact

I rolled a 20 for eye contact
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

up9ayqwragqj.gif

Wow that's an amazing roll

I only rolled a 3 for woo. But like. The good kind
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

up9ayqwragqj.gif

Critical hit!
    w93cdshyp83i.gif

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

up9ayqwragqj.gif

Critical hit!

In Star Wars D20 Krayt Dragons can be killed automatically by targeting their nasal cavity and scoring a critical hit. Now in Star Wars rolling 2 natural 20's in a row causes a critical regardless of level, Defense score etc. So even a level 1 character is capable of the feat. Hence our gaming group calls this 1 in 400 feat killing the Krayt Dragon.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

up9ayqwragqj.gif

Critical hit!

In Star Wars D20 Krayt Dragons can be killed automatically by targeting their nasal cavity and scoring a critical hit. Now in Star Wars rolling 2 natural 20's in a row causes a critical regardless of level, Defense score etc. So even a level 1 character is capable of the feat. Hence our gaming group calls this 1 in 400 feat killing the Krayt Dragon.

I wish I were closer to you
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I’m thinking about how a push up bra is like a bag of chips, you open it and it's half empty.

:D:D:D