Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Solid shift in mind talk

I JUST got Ezra to sleep for his afternoon nap and the upstairs neighbor is nailing things into the wall. Immediately above his room

Go upstairs and nail your neighbor to assert dominance.

zymg258wd31y.gif

We doing Bob's Burger gifs now?

giphy.gif

She is always lol
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Whats on my mind... will I have a place to live end of July.
    Hoping that this plan to buy an RV goes smoothly.
    Will be great to be in an RV for the summer and just walk to the beach. The winter in the RV might suck but at least then I'm done with landlords (minus the RV park owner). But the RV will be all mine!
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Will be great to be in an RV for the summer and just walk to the beach. The winter in the RV might suck but at least then I'm done with landlords (minus the RV park owner). But the RV will be all mine!

Is there a secret communication network for RV owners where they share the best spots to park at in towns across the country? I never see a single RV parked somewhere, there's always a squad of them taking up the entire Chick Fil A parking lot.
  • Caporegiem
    Options

I have so many questions. I'll start slow.

What do you do for an address?

You use the address for the closest Olive Garden to your current location. Next question.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

You use the address for the closest Olive Garden to your current location. Next question.

How do you know when and how to empty the toilet thingy?

I know this one! There’s a gauge like with gas but it goes from empty to full instead
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Within 18 hours of the last Taco Bell visit. As to how, I think you're just supposed to hit a speed bump going really fast.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

I know this one! There’s a gauge like with gas but it goes from empty to full instead

That. is. awesome. I had no idea there was a poopy gauge

Next!
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Yeah why hasn't there been a "How It's Made" episode on that thing?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Yeah why hasn't there been a "How It's Made" episode on that thing?

Most people have only heard rumors of it... some don’t even believe it exists, it would be too controversial
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Next!

What about work? Is this a retirement thing, or like a working remotely thing...

Oh i can’t answer that for her, but it seems like the latter
  • Caporegiem
    edited June 2018
    Options

Next!

What about work? Is this a retirement thing, or like a working remotely thing...

Serious answer, I've actually heard of retired people living in RVs and working at Amazon warehouses temporarily to fund their next adventure. This kind of pigeon holes you into living in areas where there are Amazon warehouses though.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    v8w4pntikmi5.jpg
    Found a new spot at work to MFP

Lol oh my god this is great
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Next!

Oh i can’t answer that for her, but it seems like the latter

Do they take gas, diesel or jet fuel and is it hella expensive to fuel up or do they have normal size tanks, also what's the gas mileage like?

They take a mixture of diesel and a tiny bit of magic dust that's typically kept in the driver's fanny pack.