Does lemon water works?

Options
Anyone tried warm lemon water in morning for weight loss?
I m not sure if I should try.

Replies

• novasunflower
    novasunflower Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Don't try it, you'll love it too much. So refreshing. Get a food scale and count calories if you want to lose weight.
  • shawnamarie67
    shawnamarie67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've switched out from my 2 coffee with cream and sugar to hot water and lemon. It is said to flush things out of you (lemons clean well! ) but I don't know if it's true. What it does do is help me hydrate much more regularly, assisting in the weight loss. Also, coffe used to cut my hunger in the morning allowing me to put off eating breakfast til almost noon. Now I eat by 830.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I've switched out from my 2 coffee with cream and sugar to hot water and lemon. It is said to flush things out of you (lemons clean well! ) but I don't know if it's true.

Coffee is also said to help you poop- so... But the water has less calories than creamer and sugar. I am not about to give up my coffee though.
  • phonerobot
    phonerobot Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It's a good mild detox. Also, if you're retaining fluid for any reason, it's will get the retention down faster. A natural diuretic.
  • drivennightrunner87
    drivennightrunner87 Posts: 302 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    phonerobot wrote: »
    It's a good mild detox. Also, if you're retaining fluid for any reason, it's will get the retention down faster. A natural diuretic.

Prefers a couple of mugs of strong black coffee
  • drivennightrunner87
    drivennightrunner87 Posts: 302 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    phonerobot wrote: »

What exactly is lemon water detoxing from your body?

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/can-lemon-water-detox-your-body/

Looks like it works best if you drink at least 8 cups a day tho
  • kayte56789
    kayte56789 Posts: 19 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    So I looked this up a while ago and websites claim it helps with weight loss but honestly I tried it and lost weight, but I also excercized a lot so it could have been from that. It might help mildly with digestion though
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    0bk67ec92yyc.jpg

You are a truly amazeballs human.

Thank you.