What turns you on and why?

Options
brucecarey750
brucecarey750 Posts: 15 Member
I am attracted to people with confidence but NOT arrogance, kindness but not a push over and a pretty face and great *kitten* don't hurt either:happy:

Replies

• justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    First and foremost as you said. Confidence but not cocky about it, nice eyes and a nice smile. Says a lot in my book. A nice set of shoulders and stomach is always a plus for me. :wink:
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Confidence
    A great smile
    Warm personality
    Humor
    EYES -- I'm a sucker for pretty eyes.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    First and foremost as you said. Confidence but not cocky about it, nice eyes and a nice smile. Says a lot in my book. A nice set of shoulders and stomach is always a plus for me. :wink:

You rang? :bigsmile:

My biggest is personality. If you are a playful, happy, but (mostly) non-crude type, I have something for you. :love:

I'm also turned on by 1) real sexual expression (huge for me), 2) affection (also huge), 3) decency, 4) a cute and firm butt, 5) many other womanly physical characteristics, including but not limited to faces, necks, shoulders, tummies, legs, etc. If a woman is in fair shape, I'm going to find something attractive about her. There's a lot to pick from.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    sweet neck kisses
    love bites
    talking dirty into my ear

why? pretty self explanatory :bigsmile:
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to:

A good book, a quiet, clean house with no kids, dogs or spouse. Throw in a vibe and I might never leave.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options

You rang? :bigsmile:

My biggest is personality. If you are a playful, happy, but (mostly) non-crude type, I have something for you. :love:

I'm also turned on by 1) real sexual expression (huge for me), 2) affection (also huge), 3) decency, 4) a cute and firm butt, 5) many other womanly physical characteristics, including but not limited to faces, necks, shoulders, tummies, legs, etc. If a woman is in fair shape, I'm going to find something attractive about her. There's a lot to pick from.

Awww....you gonna make me blush. :blushing:
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous eyes & a really deep voice...

Why? It makes me melt every time ;)
  • muaylex
    muaylex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Charm, personality, and humor. I like people who make me laugh
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Hot body.
    Have to be model type.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Confidence first and foremost.
    If we're being honest, has to be fit HAS TO BE!

Then comes personality and charm.
    Skin is a big one for me... have to have nice skin and hygiene.

Smile & eyes

Backs turn me on like crazy when they have super broad shoulders!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Hot body.
    Have to be model type.

x2
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Hot body.
    Have to be model type.

x2

x4
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    A handsome face, a fit, muscly and starting on the bulk cycle body, dark hair usually, a cheeky grin, a happy/positive persona!
    Im so so shallow in old age :happy:
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    Long hair,a beautiful mind, well spoken.. i get off on conversation..
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Physically: Arms (thick muscled ones) and a trim waist in jeans with a belt.

Personality: Confidence (with maybe a hint of arrogance), sense of humor, and kindness.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Intelligence, wit, nice smile and really nice arms.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    First of all if he looks like a lumberjack with a nice kempt scruff then I will probably be attracted, no denying it.

But attractive characteristics for me, both physical and personality wise, is someone that values and promotes honesty and integrity, has kindness but is not a push over, is very confident but not cocky and takes care of himself, keeps active and tries to stay fit and definitely keeps himself clean.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    everything.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I don't have a specific "type", but I do lovelovelove gingers. I also have some really weird things that turn me on on other people. Like, I LOVE braces. Not sure why haha.

I also enjoy breath on the side of my neck :3 Gets me going like *that*. Oh and having my hair played with or my abs stroked. Mmmm yes.