What turns you on and why?

Options

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Someone bringing me a drink while I relax here. Why? Do I have to answer why?

beachvacation.jpg
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    everything.

teletubbies.gif
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I like a guy that is outgoing, confident, funny, active, and smart.

In the looks department I like Tall guys with shorter hair. Awesome eyes are a must.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Hot body.
    Have to be model type.
    you rang?
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    sweet neck kisses
    love bites
    talking dirty into my ear

why? pretty self explanatory :bigsmile:

Gotta love answer like this BIG + for you girl
    Well, I mean, I already have the man....so the sense of humor, confidence, fit with big muscles, crazy smart-*kitten*, and all that important stuff is a given, so I was just getting down to business.....:laugh:
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Confidence
    Intelligence
    Funny
    Sexual
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Hot body.
    Have to be model type.
    you rang?

data-s-s.gif
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend stalks me...

he'll be randomly leaning up against something (counter top, wall, doorjamb) get this look in his eye and lick his lower lip and then he'll start walking towards me, his shoulders hunch forward like he's about to fall into a loping run and he gets this determined glint...

i swear to god my clothes just melt off at that point.
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Ice cream.

Bacon.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    A sammich...
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Physically: muscles, especially shoulders; and because I tend to not be able to keep my hands to myself, a quality *kitten* is also nice

Personality-wise: I am turned on by leadership characteristics, if that makes sense, and just a general unwillingness to lower your standards to please other people; in short, I like strong, manly men

Also, lifting is pretty much a requirement these days because I lift, and I love it, and I don't have time for guys who are going to question the need for me to do it just because I'm female or because they aren't doing it themselves. This has been a problem for me, and I'm over it.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

he'll be randomly leaning up against something (counter top, wall, doorjamb) get this look in his eye and lick his lower lip and then he'll start walking towards me, his shoulders hunch forward like he's about to fall into a loping run and he gets this determined glint...

Hot. I'm pretty envious right now.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    (not me, but one day soon this will be)

DRRSNA_Kayak.jpg

sorry, this trip would trump anything an XX can offer...
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Physically: muscles, especially shoulders; and because I tend to not be able to keep my hands to myself, a quality *kitten* is also nice

Personality-wise: I am turned on by leadership characteristics, if that makes sense, and just a general unwillingness to lower your standards to please other people; in short, I like strong, manly men

Also, lifting is pretty much a requirement these days because I lift, and I love it, and I don't have time for guys who are going to question the need for me to do it just because I'm female or because they aren't doing it themselves. This has been a problem for me, and I'm over it.

Do you ever get the - You workout too much. or Why do you have to workout?
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

^^^^^^That turned me on
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    A nice butt.
    Sweetness combined with perviness.
    Intelligence
    Blushing
    Nerdiness
    A girl lifting<3

And I am sure a host of other things.
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    Strong arms. Eyes and smile (a deep voice makes me freaking melt too) And kisses down my back...shivers!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    intelligence, humor, semi-psychotic behaviour, the ability to lick their eyebrows, and having had several fingers broken in the past

oh, and a man who will clean my house!

*licking my eyebrows*
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    191569.jpg?v=1
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Burger King bathrooms, I once got busy there.....I'm crazy, allow me to amaze thee.....
    humpty_zpsa0100543.gif \m/