carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    positivity
    a glowing smile
    tall/ slender build
    someone who lifts
    abs and nice boobs wont hurt either
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    I confident woman that can tackle a 16oz porterhouse with her eyes closed :flowerforyou:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Physically: muscles, especially shoulders; and because I tend to not be able to keep my hands to myself, a quality *kitten* is also nice

Personality-wise: I am turned on by leadership characteristics, if that makes sense, and just a general unwillingness to lower your standards to please other people; in short, I like strong, manly men

Also, lifting is pretty much a requirement these days because I lift, and I love it, and I don't have time for guys who are going to question the need for me to do it just because I'm female or because they aren't doing it themselves. This has been a problem for me, and I'm over it.

Do you ever get the - You workout too much. or Why do you have to workout?

Never been questioned about how much I work out, but I get these guys who barely work out themselves telling me I should stop lifting and start doing more cardio. Automatic "move along."

I get the you spend too much time working out. You need to workout less and spend more time with me. I'm thinking kill two birds with one stone, why don't you just workout with me?

Someone who would work out with me is a turn on.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    A nice butt.
    Sweetness combined with perviness.
    Intelligence
    Blushing
    Nerdiness
    A girl lifting<3

And I am sure a host of other things.

hi
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    intelligence, humor, semi-psychotic behaviour, the ability to lick their eyebrows, and having had several fingers broken in the past

oh, and a man who will clean my house!

How you doin?
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    My boyfriend stalks me...

he'll be randomly leaning up against something (counter top, wall, doorjamb) get this look in his eye and lick his lower lip and then he'll start walking towards me, his shoulders hunch forward like he's about to fall into a loping run and he gets this determined glint...

i swear to god my clothes just melt off at that point.

HOT
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    A nice butt.
    Sweetness combined with perviness.
    Intelligence
    Blushing
    Nerdiness
    A girl lifting<3

And I am sure a host of other things.

hi

Hi
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    tall, dark & geeky. <3
  • Dream24601
    Dream24601 Posts: 37 Member
    Personality! I prefer non-cocky, tad bit shy, nice and gentle people. They must have a sense of humor and make me laugh. As for looks, as long as they aren't super duper ugly, I don't care.
  • Dream24601
    Dream24601 Posts: 37 Member
    Oh, and geeky.
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Burger King bathrooms, I once got busy there.....I'm crazy, allow me to amaze thee.....
    humpty_zpsa0100543.gif \m/

I like my oatmeal lumpy
  • MargaretSans
    MargaretSans Posts: 54 Member
    I love when a guy is protective, not in a jealous way but enough to stand up to anyone who is bothering me. Won't let anyone disrespct me. Huge chest and broad shoulders are also very attractive. Positive attitude is number one for me though. I cant stand people who surround themselves with negtivity.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    hA197518B

Biceps. I don't know what it is about them, but I love them, and lips that make me think "Damn, I really wanna lick those".
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    everything.

teletubbies.gif

Well, now I have oatmeal all over my keyboard...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    My boyfriend stalks me...

he'll be randomly leaning up against something (counter top, wall, doorjamb) get this look in his eye and lick his lower lip and then he'll start walking towards me, his shoulders hunch forward like he's about to fall into a loping run and he gets this determined glint...

i swear to god my clothes just melt off at that point.

Hot. I'm pretty envious right now.

Me too.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    A woman in the squat rack... nothing like it.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Talking during sexy time. "How's the weather" wouldn't do much for me but "Do you like my...." or ".... for me"

Ahem....I need to excuse myself now.....
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Obliques...dear god that does it for me. And the right voice.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Women doing squats and growling like a wild animal on each rep and then screams on the last one.

Yep, that would do it.
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    A woman in the squat rack... nothing like it.
    THIS^^^
    I take back everything i said...