What Fast Food Restaurant have you never been too?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,874 Member
    Options
    It would probably be easier for me to list the fast food chains I have been to.

I have been to McDonalds, Hungry Jacks/Burger King, KFC, Taco Time, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, A&W, Arby's, Wendy's, Tim Hortons, Robin's Donuts, Subway, Dominos and Pizza Hut. That's about it. Of course I've been to several non-chain places that might be classed as fast food ... like perhaps our favourite fish and chips place ...

But there are a whole bunch of places in this thread I have either never heard of or only heard of in threads like this.
  • VeganRaptor
    VeganRaptor Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everything in this topic to be honest!
    I don't really go to fast food places much anyway. I've only really been to the fast food places I have visited once or twice each. Except for McDonalds which my friends seem to go to all the time- although I pretty much just get a coffee or some chips!

If I go out for takeaway I usually like to try new places where I haven't been before. I'll go to a sushi place or cafe usually! I find it more exciting than going to tired fast food places with sweaty burgers. No shade towards those who do like those places though :) Just my preferences!