What's your 'Selfish Reason'?

Options

Replies

• WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    To feel and look hot. But more than that I have some family members that liked to put me down for gaining weight now I am losing it while all of them are gaining so it will be nice at the next family reunion to be like "How YOU doin?" lol
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options

to make my haters hate me even more.

YES THIS!
    I always shake my head at this. Do grown adults really have "haters"?

Yep... the ones that creep your profile because they have nothing better to do and have had a hand in your failure in the past - my last roommate was a chef and would put fatty things in the food and lie to me and I could not figure out why I wasn't losing the weight with all the hard work. NOW, I don't live with her and I've surpassed what I wanted to accomplish.

SO let the haters HATE!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

YES THIS!

Lol my thought exactly every time someone uses the word "haters."
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    i want ABS! i want to be the hot lady. not just pretty/cute/beautiful (all of which i'll take) but i want to be sizzling while i still can. abs, baby, abs!!!!

YEP! Me too!

Abs are next on my agenda! hahaha I love looking at my tummy now! :happy:
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    When the zombie apocalypse comes, I don't want to be the first one eaten because I was too fat to run and got caught!!!

YES! Perfect
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong to want to be a M.I.L.F? :love:
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I want to have a body that someone else finally wishes they had; I want to look good naked.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Being HOT for my boyfriend and for him to be proud of how great I look
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    When I get engaged/married I want to look good in pictures. I don't want to be ashamed of them anymore
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My selfish reason is that most of my family members are so judgmental, and like to talk crap about people behind their backs. I hear ALOT of the things they say about me through their so called friends who repeat what they say.

So often I have heard the "Oh my god! She has put on even more weight!" "Who does she think she is? All that weight doesn't make her pretty." "If I were her husband, I would tell her to lose weight or Im leaving." "Why does Dusty stay with her? She isn't even all that pretty." Not that I am worried about what they say, I think it is funny!

So, I haven't seen any of them in 5 months or more.... I really am looking forward to them seeing me and the rumors they will start!
    I can't wait to hear it!
    I guess my selfish reason is to hear all of the rumors they will start, or what they will say when they see that Dusty is still with me no matter how big or small I get. (-:
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you about "fat clothes" being super expensive!

My "selfish" reason is that I want to look people in the eye that said I couldn't do it and say "F*** You"

HEAR HEAR!!! i totallyagree!!
    plus i wanna look hot n sex for my hot n sexy boyfriend!!!!! :)
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong to want to be a M.I.L.F? :love:

NO!! thats AWESOME!!!! SAME HERE! ME TOO!!! :)
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    To look smoking hot in a bikini. I know that's kinda boring, but I haven't worn a two piece since I was like 9, for once in my adult life I'd like to look amazing in one!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    To prove to myself that I can follow through and have discipline when it comes to something
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I can't afford therapy. Working out helps me avoid sitting on a couch and talking to a counselor for hours.

Running is my free therapy.
  • bisquickshawl
    bisquickshawl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So if I ever wanted to be a stripper, I'd be a sexy "not fat" stripper
    ;)
  • CoffeeLush
    CoffeeLush Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    When the zombie apocalypse comes, I don't want to be the first one eaten because I was too fat to run and got caught!!!

^^THIS!
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    i want my milkshake to bring all the girls to the yard
    Is it strawberry? I'll come to your yard for a strawberry milkshake.

hey lady, you'll have to wait your turn like all the others, ....one strawberry milkshake coming up
  • stacyemmynik
    stacyemmynik Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to lose weight for awhile and have lost 35-40lbs but my most recent motivation is that..
    My ex's wife told me I have a pretty face for a "big girl" which I informed her that I'm not even considered "plus" size so I'm not really that "big". Then I decided I would drop this other 35-40lbs I need to lose and show that b****h what a good body looks like since she's built like a 10 year old boy.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

YES THIS!

Lol my thought exactly every time someone uses the word "haters."

Ooo adini I hate yo fitness!! :angry:

Did I do it right?