What's your 'Selfish Reason'?

Options

Replies

• die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I want my mother to stop calling me vaquita (little cow) as a nick name..yeah I am almost 30 and that has been her nick name for me since I was 10.
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Because it makes ME happy.

EDIT: oh and to "look good naked!"
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    To be a hot mom that all of my daughters boy friends want to bang. lol
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk then.
  • lifesigns64
    lifesigns64 Posts: 110
    Options
    I"m mostly doing this for myself, my self-esteem, health, to be more active, and just get fit again because I love sports and outdoor activities.

Another reason is that, after two decades plus of marriage, my husband asked for a separation, mostly because he isn't attractive to overweight women . . . and doesn't think I can do it . . so a small part is revenge lol, but it isn't what drives me,
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

tumblr_lx9cilWi881qzm3bzo1_500.gif

tumblr_ljqqo8AXcm1qdecqko1_500.gif

tumblr_lyb8ylkWMf1qkh9x8o1_500.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Honestly? My husband had an affair.

After the initial hurt, I fell into depression.

Working out helped with the depression. It also was a way for me to burn through my hurt feelings and use the pain I felt as fuel. It was a negative experience for a while until I found positive results. I wasn't trying to 'stick it to' him or 'her', but I was punishing myself for not being 'good enough'.

Now I've found the strength to stand up for myself, love myself and know that I am good enough, if not for him, then at least for myself and our children.

:flowerforyou: I'm glad you found your strength!
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    To bang hot chicks.

^ Ditto.

But also for my dream job. Have to be fit to enroll in the police academy.
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options

perv
  • Nancymcgregor
    Nancymcgregor Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    To look sexy and drive my husband wild
  • SteviMcEwan
    Options
    I want to buy a corset and look good in it. I haven't bought one previously for a couple of reasons: 1) They tent to go up to "tent" size and 2) even if I could find one that was my size (and not cost me about £100) I would look like a sack of potatoes tied in the middle.
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    i want my milkshake to bring all the girls to the yard
    Is it strawberry? I'll come to your yard for a strawberry milkshake.

Vanilla for me please.

Thanks (NOT!) for getting this song stuck in my head all afternoon UGH LOL
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    ::giggles:: I want to be a MILF(Mom I'd Like to *kitten*) by the time my 4 year old starts school. It's shameful, but... yeah... It's kinda like that.
  • steffie36
    steffie36 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Without sounding like a depressive F***, but my dad called me fat since i was 10 and so i got sick of it. So now i'm on a mission to get thin (The healthy way, i've been down other roads) and tell him to go f*** himself. Like all good daughters do. :D
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I think it would be awesome to catch someone checking me out.

You haven't had this happen? Maybe you just aren't catching it. Women are sneakier about it. I've caught it, and know their tricks now.

BTW, I'm checking you out.

*bends over slowly to pick something up*

If they are hiding it, then they are just masterful. It is like I dont even exist.

Maybe... just maybe, you are too busy checking them out while they are checking you out. Try holding a lock on their eyes, and see how long it takes for them to go meat gazing.
  • SteviMcEwan
    Options

To stop hearing ''but you have a really pretty face..!''.
    Even though it's supposed to be a compliment, I don't just want a pretty face, I want a pretty everything!!

You are so lucky... I don't even get "you have a pretty face" lol. Unless it's from my mum. bless her. Or my husband. But to be honest, I could shave my eyebrows off and get "I like turtles" tattooed on my head and my husband would still not care what i looked like - his thing is "i want YOU to be happy with the way you look, I love you no matter what" which is sweet but kinda annoying. I'd probably have more motivation if he said i could be doing with losing a few (or in my case, a few dozen) lol. x
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I like tight clothes lol. Wanna look better in them
  • UndercoverAngel74
    UndercoverAngel74 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    To have my husband go completely insane with lust every time I walk into the room. :)
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

Hahahahahaha...Quite literally spit diet coke on my computer screen....Thanks Alot
  • cl00bie
    cl00bie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    To be ready for the zombie apocalypse. You don't have to run faster than the zombies, you have to run faster than the other guy. :)