judgement in the shopping line at walmart

Options
1234568»

Replies

• madmiya
    madmiya Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    it doesn't really matter if people say negative little things like that about you. the fact that you felt really upset by it is probably more indicative of your own sensitivity- in which you have two choices, either own up to it and feel no shame (like they did with smoking) or change your lifestyle so you never have to feel this way again.

disclaimer: i have no issues with either you or i eating processed food. in fact, we could eat it together. as long as you don't catch feels about it.

mantra: what others think about me is none of my business
  • duckgirlpdx
    Options
    People are going to judge you based on whatever criteria they want to. You can't do a thing about it. All you can control are your own actions and reactions. Don't waste your energy worrying about what complete strangers think of you.

^^this. Exactly.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Id like to point out that everyone will always make an assumption about a person purely on a glance, pretty much gurantee everyopne will take a look at someone basic/trolley and judge a person by whats in there, its human nature. Granted I then dont laugh in the person face when i see crap in there, but judge none the less.
  • betthouston
    betthouston Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    They were rolling their eyes and looking in your cart because you were in the 15 items or less line...:grumble:

Don't believe everything you think. :bigsmile:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Id like to point out that everyone will always make an assumption about a person purely on a glance, pretty much gurantee everyopne will take a look at someone basic/trolley and judge a person by whats in there, its human nature. Granted I then dont laugh in the person face when i see crap in there, but judge none the less.

nice spelling *kitten*......jeesh :)
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    So, your perception is that she was judging you, and the reality is that you judged her, too, so I would say you are even and should move on.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options

Maybe their next stop is cheeseburgers and blow.

outstanding... thank you kindly :laugh:
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    At the end of the day, my only concerns are:

❤ MY choices.

❤ MY money.

❤ MY mouth.

❤ MY health.

So, meh to what anyone else thinks :yawn: