December Fitness Challenges

Options

Replies

• klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Skipping today. Reasons and more reasons..... Look fwd to tomm. Everyone having fun!?
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Day 15 ✔️ good luck everyone :-D
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Good luck @oliviakay83 just don't overdo it.
    @klove808 having fun now that I dropped the boot camp piece. It was too much for me. Lesson learned though, only one 30 day challenge at a time.
    Day 15 done.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the best laid plans got wrong! I had to take 5 days of due to a nasty throat infection :( but I came back today and did day 10, and I have a plan to get back on track:
    I'm going to day 16 tomorrow and add day 11, then day 17 with day 12, day 18 and day 13 etc till I'm caught up!!! #igotthis

iroh40iax9nt.png

Your health is always the priority. Glad you're feeling better!

• MiamiSeoul
    Options

#ThoughtfulThursday

sc5l5r87c8p0.jpg

• maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Day 15 done!
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 14 and 15 of countdown and day 16 of bootcamp complete!

I want to get ahead with the bootcamp challenge so I can have more of a break after Christmas. :)
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Day 16 done :-) Happy Friday everyone!!!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Day 16 & 17 of countdown done...in case I want a rest weekend!!
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 16 of countdown and day 17 of bootcamp done!

Happy Friday everyone!!! :)
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Trend double up: for me today and yesterday. 15/16. :)!
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Day 17 done! Now to enjoy the weekend!
  • maicap22
    Options
    Day 16 and 17 done! The last 2 days were hard because I attended parties. I don't like exercising when very full but I managed to finish my challenges.
  • Skipper111
    Options
    So I went to do the sugar free challenge today and have had to reschedule for tomorrow. It's actually terrifying how much food has sugar in it!!! I thought I'd find this one the easiest challenge day but I can't even eat my granola for breakfast!

Good luck everyone!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Skipper111 wrote: »
    So I went to do the sugar free challenge today and have had to reschedule for tomorrow. It's actually terrifying how much food has sugar in it!!! I thought I'd find this one the easiest challenge day but I can't even eat my granola for breakfast!

Good luck everyone!

I wasn't taking it as a day where you totally had to avoid sugar as an ingredient. I just thought you were to stay away from sweet treats as it says. I was about to ask for some clarification on that one, as to what qualifies as a sweet treat. I guess we need some direction on this one @MiamiSeoul.
  • lbenson2006
    Options

Good luck everyone!

I wasn't taking it as a day where you totally had to avoid sugar as an ingredient. I just thought you were to stay away from sweet treats as it says. I was about to ask for some clarification on that one, as to what qualifies as a sweet treat. I guess we need some direction on this one @MiamiSeoul.

When you give us your outlook on this, please help me figure out if I pass for the day, if it is just avoiding sweet treats. The only thing I ate that might qualify as a sweet treat is 2 chocolate graham crackers. I did give up eating pineapple angel food cake, so I was attempting to avoid the sweets but don't know if I pass. Thanks.
  • maicap22
    Options
    Day 18 done!
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Day 19 countdown done!
  • MiamiSeoul
    edited December 2016
    Options

Good luck everyone!

Good morning everyone, forgive me for being MIA; in a bit of a funk.

I think days like this are different for everyone. You may have chosen the strict definition to avoid "sweet treats" (cookies, cake, pie, ice cream, candy, gum, etc.) or followed @Skipper111's lead & truly challenged your sensibilities by avoiding all sugar. I hope you examined where you were in your journey & did what was best to push to the next level. Remember, there is no right or wrong, only PROGRESS!

GO GET YOUR GOALS!

• Skipper111
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

Good morning everyone, forgive me for being MIA; in a bit of a funk.

I think days like this are different for everyone. You may have chosen the strict definition to avoid "sweet treats" (cookies, cake, pie, ice cream, candy, gum, etc.) or followed @Skipper111's lead & truly challenged your sensibilities by avoiding all sugar. I hope you examined where you were in your journey & did what was best to push to the next level. Remember, there is no right or wrong, only PROGRESS!

GO GET YOUR GOALS!

Thank you very much for the clarification. I hope you're doing ok?

I think what i'm going to do is avoid sweet treats this time round like @lbenson2006. Especially this close to Christmas! Though I am going to try the 'all sugar' in January as I was so shocked by how much sugar was hidden in my everyday foods!

I am running a day behind as I had flu so going to combine day 19 with my sugar free day tomorrow!!!