December Fitness Challenges

Options

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Skipper111 wrote: »
    I survived...who would have known! Lol. Did realize that I must be addicted. For sure had a headache from the lack of caffeine. Other than that, it was doable. Will be glad to be drinking coffee tomorrow though!!

Well Done!!! It was so tough! I had a headache from about 12pm and I was so tired. Makes me think I should cut down on my caffeine in general... :-/

For me, coffee & ice cream make life worth living, but I'm going to make it through one day. I think I can, I think I can . . .

• lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    I survived...who would have known! Lol. Did realize that I must be addicted. For sure had a headache from the lack of caffeine. Other than that, it was doable. Will be glad to be drinking coffee tomorrow though!!

Well Done!!! It was so tough! I had a headache from about 12pm and I was so tired. Makes me think I should cut down on my caffeine in general... :-/

For me, coffee & ice cream make life worth living, but I'm going to make it through one day. I think I can, I think I can . . .

You've got this! We survived...so can you!!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

You've got this! We survived...so can you!!

Surprisingly, I've made it through the morning. Had an appointment with my mom this morning & told her about the challenge to be sure I'm accountable. She will definitely point out any attempt to be weak.

• maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Day 13 done :)
  • slimcharm17
    slimcharm17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I know the month is almost half over but I would like to start. The boot camp workout looks good!

Has anyone doubled up the days on that challenge??

Did that to catch up a little two days ago. I felt it yesterday & a little today! Good luck & welcome!

Thank you .. I decided to just jump in on Day 13, unstead of doubling up!

Day 13 done.
  • inunekorei
    inunekorei Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 13 complete!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Made it through day 12 with no coffee, no tea & no headache! OMG!!!

Day 12 complete.
  • lbenson2006
    Options

Day 12 complete.

Yeah! Great job!! :)
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options

Day 12 complete.

Amazing work! Nicely done :-)
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Day 14 is done! Much nicer than ab day :-(
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Day 14 done! :D
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Day 14 done :wink:
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 13 of Countdown and day 12, 13 and 14 of Bootcamp complete.

I am going to feel this in the morning.
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Charm110 wrote: »
    Day 13 of Countdown and day 12, 13 and 14 of Bootcamp complete.

I am going to feel this in the morning.

Wohhhhh amazing effort!!! Nicely done
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Quick question :-) is anybody counting this on their exercise diary? If so, what are you putting the two workout calorie burns as?

I haven't been logging it so far :-/
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    @Skipper111 Thank you!

I'm counting the challenges as "Circuit training- general". I don't believe the amount of calories burned it comes up with are too accurate but I like to keep a record. Hope this helps :)
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Charm110 wrote: »
    @Skipper111 Thank you!

I'm counting the challenges as "Circuit training- general". I don't believe the amount of calories burned it comes up with are too accurate but I like to keep a record. Hope this helps :)

Thank you :-)
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Quick question :-) is anybody counting this on their exercise diary? If so, what are you putting the two workout calorie burns as?

I haven't been logging it so far :-/

Circuit training or calisthenics.

Day 13 done.
  • inunekorei
    inunekorei Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 14 complete
  • oliviakay83
    oliviakay83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the best laid plans got wrong! I had to take 5 days of due to a nasty throat infection :( but I came back today and did day 10, and I have a plan to get back on track:
    I'm going to day 16 tomorrow and add day 11, then day 17 with day 12, day 18 and day 13 etc till I'm caught up!!! #igotthis