Replies

• 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Day 11 of countdown done.
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Day 11 done! The rest day yesterday made the bootcamp more tolerable this day.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Countdown day 11 done.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done. I've got some catching up to do!
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Not managed workout today so will be doing it tomorrow along with the Water Only challenge :-) So just so I'm clear...is this strictly just water? Or can fruit tea count? :-D
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Skipper111 wrote: »
    Not managed workout today so will be doing it tomorrow along with the Water Only challenge :-) So just so I'm clear...is this strictly just water? Or can fruit tea count? :-D

Agua

• lbenson2006
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

Agua

Does this mean we can't drink black coffee? All I drink typically is black coffee and water every day. Not sure I'd survive a day without my coffee. :#
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

Agua

Does this mean we can't drink black coffee? All I drink typically is black coffee and water every day. Not sure I'd survive a day without my coffee. :#

ox91juc049qw.jpg

• MiamiSeoul
    Options

Agua

z9l9gr9f8r10.jpg

• MiamiSeoul
    Options

Agua

1xjm35tt6cqq.jpg

• MiamiSeoul
    Options

Agua

Trust me, I feel your pain!

y5bn0hl0s5te.jpg

• lbenson2006
    Options
    Can I just say you are pure evil @MiamiSeoul >:) I will do my best. Can't even believe I'm saying that. :'(
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Maybe I'll have some extra coffee this afternoon to make up for the lack of it tomorrow!!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Maybe I'll have some extra coffee this afternoon to make up for the lack of it tomorrow!!

Does it work like that?
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options

Agua

Ohhhhh God!!! The only reason I get out of bed Monday morning is for a cup of tea!!!

Let's do this thang!!!
  • lbenson2006
    Options

Does it work like that?

No, but one can hope, right?! :p
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Days 9 & 10 complete. I hate mountain climbers.

• MiamiSeoul
    Options
    I drink coffee & tea all day. If you don't hear from me again, you know I've died from lack of caffeine.

fmzamynj7biz.jpg

v6qjrkj1ryrw.jpg

slsvd980dg49.jpg

• klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    :). Doesn't say anything about no ibuprofen for the lack of caffeine ... Lots of agua! Peppermint essential oil to smell may take care of any sleepiness.

And really the second day without coffee is the worst.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    I think I wanna cry!! :'( For the most part I think k a lot of it is just liking the taste of coffee and the routine of drinking it. Today will give me a chance to see how much of an effect the caffeine plays in my life.