December Fitness Challenges

Options

Replies

• 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Day 4 completed. Really finding this challenge motivating.
  • debz126
    debz126 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done and dusted. Found it hard at moment had a bereavement, and it's been very difficult to motivate myself.
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done. Seriously, the only 3 min exercise that does not feel like punishment to me and that I actually like is the stair climb.
  • jibeirish
    jibeirish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    135terry wrote: »
    Day 2 and 3 completed today - found the mountain climbers really hard as I have some kind of nerve damage in my left arm that makes it cramp up completely whenever I stretch it out and put weight on it. As such I usually modify any exercise such as this or the plank, by doing them on my elbows. Perhaps not as effective, but I think better than not doing them at all.

Doing them on your elbows is definitely effective, I get sore wrists and have to modify aswell :)
  • SandraScala
    SandraScala Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Haven't been able to start yet, but hoping by this week I feel a little better to begin.
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Charm110 wrote: »
    @Skipper111 I find keeping the Christmas treat food out of view helps- I have a special cupboard for that so I don't keep seeing it every time I go to the kitchen, and cheese and cream etc is kept in a box at the back of the fridge- "Out of sight, out of mind" :smile:

Thank you lovely! I am surrounded by foodies at work so they always try and encourage me to give in! I am waking up tomorrow with my will power back in full swing! :-)
  • oliviakay83
    oliviakay83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how many time through people are doing the sessions please?
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Day 4 ✔️ sorry I am running a day late as I was away yesterday :-( love the scissors, felt the burn! Happy Monday everyone!
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how many time through people are doing the sessions please?

Good morning. I'm sure everyone is different. I'm doing one round. This is a part of my daily activities which typically total about two hours of intentional exercise.

Glad you're with us & above all, have fun!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I'm up to date with my Challenge I just haven't been posting here!!! So I have up to day 5 done!!
  • Skipper111
    Options
    Just to clarify...on the days where it gives 'Eat Clean' goals. Is this an exercise rest day?
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of countdown to Christmas done and thanks to a rest day on the boot camp challenge, I'm caught up on that one!! Phew!!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

#MondayMotivation

8e500qrfnjux.jpg

• MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Skipper111 wrote: »
    Just to clarify...on the days where it gives 'Eat Clean' goals. Is this an exercise rest day?

Yes
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Out of the challenge. Back issues.

Keep up the great work everyone.
  • Odessak17
    Odessak17 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Days 3-5 done of the countdown. Haven't been home much the last few days, so since I woke up before hubby I got it all done before he got up! Hoping tomorrow's eat clean challenge goes well.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    am_change wrote: »
    Out of the challenge. Back issues.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Oh no! What are we going to do without all of your positivity oozing out all over us?!?

Take care. You're health is more important than anything. Check-in with us every now & then.

• 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Days 1 - 5 of challenge complete.

To question above re: how many times people are going through each set of exercises, I am just doing one session each day of the first challenge. I did notice that as we get further into the month, the number of times we do a particular exercise really increases, so I am hoping this is enough strength training to make a difference.

I am also doing the plank challenge, the step challenge, the NLS challenge and the lose 5lbs in Dec challenge. However, I am going to Cuba for a week, so a little nervous about keeping it all up while at an all inclusive resort. Plan to track manually and record online when I get home.

Any suggestions for keeping on track while on vacation?