• Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! :o
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    CaeTroi wrote: »
    I'm in! At least for the Christmas Countdown (hopefully I'll remember to do it everyday) - - - Any hints on remembering to do the workout?

Set an alarm on your phone; look at yourself naked in a full-length mirror; pull out your most revealing outfit & hang it prominently . . .
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Starting the month out on the wrong foot. :'( Sick today and staying home from work. If I can't do it today, I will lump it with tomorrow to catch up. What a bummer, but you can't time when you get sick.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Starting the month out on the wrong foot. :'( Sick today and staying home from work. If I can't do it today, I will lump it with tomorrow to catch up. What a bummer, but you can't time when you get sick.

Feel better! Vitamin C, chicken soup & rest.
  • ziamohammed80
    ziamohammed80 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in! What yo do now?
  • kenziberry
    kenziberry Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Happy December 1st everyone!!!! Let's Do This :)
  • CaeTroi
    CaeTroi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    CaeTroi wrote: »
    I'm in! At least for the Christmas Countdown (hopefully I'll remember to do it everyday) - - - Any hints on remembering to do the workout?

Set an alarm on your phone; look at yourself naked in a full-length mirror; pull out your most revealing outfit & hang it prominently . . .

Thanks for the alarm idea! I work over a 40hr work week on top of going to grad school full time so some night I forget to workout, or do challenges like this. Going to try the alarm idea!
  • rachelr1116
    rachelr1116 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Just saw this so perfect timing to start today! I've been needing to add some strength training to my workouts.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

Snap. Feel dreadful so figured it's better to get well again faster with rest rather than overdo it. Save all energy for body to heal. Will try and double up tomorrow. Or no Christmas rest days when we get to that bit!
  • am_change
    Options
    @Ibensen2006 sorry pressed send too soon before saying get well soon!
  • am_change
    Options
    Ok, i just thought if I'm well enough to log on here to mfp I'm well enough for the low impact bits so did the Christmas challenge minus the jumping jacks. I live in a tiny cottage and my 9 month old is asleep directly upstairs...not going to wake her so I owe jumping Jacks and boot camp challenge for tomorrow. Great start everypne!
  • sarah_travers
    sarah_travers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Aww yeah!! Wow I'm nervous about this, but the challenge will be fun.
  • adejournee
    adejournee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in lol :)
  • holley75
    holley75 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This seems very challenging and it will require motivation BUT i'm competitive and this could be just the thing I need to kick start my need for massive weight loss
  • jibeirish
    jibeirish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    1pz83x9esjqd.jpg

Day 1 done! :-) it was harder than I thought it was gonna be, that 3 mins of skipping nearly killed me! Ha im sure ill improve as the days go on, looking forward to dropping some weight and getting my fitness levels up during this challenge #sweatypics
  • smiles6428
    smiles6428 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Got a bunch of this done in a Body Sculpt class this morning. Finished the rest later in the day. The feeling in my arms lets me know this was all LONG overdue...
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Day one done ! o:)
  • bobbylou23
    bobbylou23 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - done... I totally agree with @jibeirish - was harder then expected. I couldn't find my exercise rope (probably hiding under a think layer of dust somewhere) so had to use my daughters bunny handled skipping rope so was even more fun to do. :)
  • CaeTroi
    CaeTroi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day one down!